This plugin allows you to add subscriptions forms created in Easymailing within your WordPress website. You can grow your audience in a simple way.
To be able to configure the plugin you need an api key that you can get inside the Easymailing control panel, in “Configuration” > “Api key”
If you don’t have an easymailing account yet, you can create one at https://easymailing.com/signup
Ảnh màn hình
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Official Easymailing
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- Open Plugins in the left sidebar, click Add New, and search for Easymailing plugin.
- Install the plugin and activate it.
- Download the Easymailing plugin.
- Unzip the downloaded file and upload to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin in WordPress admin panel.
- After successful installation you will see Easymailing icon on the left sidebar. Click it.
- Enter your Easymailing API key.
- Click “Forms” on the left sidebar.
- Requires PHP7.1
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
What is Easymailing?
Easymailing is an email marketing platform. You can create and send email newsletters, manage subscribers and track and analyze results.
Where can I see more information?
You can get help in https://ayuda.easymailing.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Official Easymailing” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Official Easymailing” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix: session_start warning in site health
- Fix: Prevent error when not saved APikey and try to add a form
- Fix: Embedded forms not filtering correctly by audience
- Fix: Fix version Requires at least
- Fix: Fix some typos
- Added: English translations
- Added: WordPress.org assets
- First release