Leverage Progressive Profiling in your web forms, instantly begin lead scoring every visitor to your WordPress site. Automate marketing list management, lead nurturing and drip email campaigns.
Includes a custom Widget for embedding Net-Results Forms and the automatic setup of Net-Results implementation code (this enables all features of the Net-Results Marketing Automation Platform on your WordPress site or blog).
Net-Results is a next-generation marketing automation platform that makes it easy to leverage Relevance to drive connections, conversions and revenue.
For more information visit:
- Install the Net-Results Plugin as you would any other WordPress plugin.
- Activate the Net-Results Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In WordPress, navigate to Settings -> Net-Results
- Add your Product Id (available in your Net-Results account at https://apps.net-results.com/app/User/account. Look for the “data-pid” value in the “implementation code”. You can also email us at support@Net-Results.com and we’ll reply quickly with your Product Id)
- Authorize your WordPress install to connect to your Net-Results account:
- Visit https://apps.net-results.com/app/Oauth/edit in another tab or window.
- Enter “WordPress” or a similar Description
- Click Save
- Copy your Client ID from this page and paste it into the Client ID field of the WordPress Net-Results Plugin settings page.
- Copy your Client Secret from this page and paste it into the Client Secret field of the WordPress Net-Results Plugin settings page.
- Disable any popup blockers in your browser, and in the WordPress Net-Results Plugin settings page, Click the “Get Access Token“
- You’ll be brought to the Net-Results application with a prompt to “Authorize” this plugin
- Click “Authorize“
- You’ll be brought back to your WordPress settings menu with the Token automatically populated in the Token field
- Click the “Save Settings” button
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Net-Results Marketing Automation” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- September 11, 2014 - Added Net-Results Forms widget: embed Net-Results forms in any parts of your theme that supports widgets
- May 21, 2015 - Added support for OAuth v2 secure authentication - Removed support for basic authentication via username and password
- March 6, 2019 - Updated package to fix a deprecated function
- May 23, 2019 - Update to the Forms widget so forms will render when ad blockers are being used
- August 30, 2019 - Update to the Net-Results Beacon code
- August 30, 2019 - version correction