- This plug-in can easily control ON / OFF of custom CSS for each HTML part.
- You can easily return CSS to the previous state.
- You can easily manage the custom CSS for each part with a list.
- WordPress customizer CSS is hard to understand what CSS is for when the number of rows becomes long.
- You can manage custom css that you have added manually to style.css on the theme edit screen.
- Custom CSS can be managed separately.
- It can also be removed from style.css by returning to draft.
- Even if style.css is overwritten by updating the theme, it is easy to restore the custom css as it is saved in the database.
About custom CSS
- Custom css can specify the block to be reflected.
- You can also specify the order of arrangement within the reflection target block.
- If CSS conflicts, please adjust the target block and order.
Procedure to be reflected in style.css
- It is not reflected only by new addition, editing.
- To reflect, press the “Reflect custom CSS” button added next to the “Update file” button when current style.css is selected on the theme edit screen.
- The custom css in the open state is reflected.
- Please refresh with the update button if the contents are satisfactory.
Arbitrary section 1
Ảnh màn hình
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “MyCustomStyleCssManager”.
- Select the “My Custom Style Css Manager” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“MyCustomStyleCssManager” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
WP 5.6 support
input area update.
Initial working first version.