Masonry Image Gallery is a custom Gutenberg Block built with Gutenberg Native Components. It allows you to create an image gallery in Gutenberg Editor easily. In addition, you can style gallery images and gallery container with different options. You can also add a lightbox to the gallery images.
- Build Masonry Image Gallery Easily in Gutenberg Editor.
- Build with CSS for Masonry System. JS only for Lightbox
- Popup Lightbox Support
- Slick, light-weight, and optimized.
- Load scripts only where the block is used
- Clean Codes
- Never slowdowns your site.
- Highly Customizable
- Responsive and Mobile-friendly.
- Easy to use and customizable with Gutenberg Block Editor.
- Gutenberg Native Components are used.
- No block builder
Ảnh màn hình
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Masonry Gallery Showcase Images in a Masonry Gallery View.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/masonry-image-gallerydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Go to any post/page, and you will find a new category named MASONRY IMAGE GALLERY GUTENBERG BLOCK that includes the block.
Now simply use it.
Is it responsive?
Sure, the block is 100% responsive.
Is it customizable like Gutenberg Default Blocks?
Sure. It is highly customizable like Gutenberg default blocks.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Masonry Image Gallery Gutenberg Block” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fixing PHP Warning Issues
- Added: Image Caption
- Added: Image Style
- Fix Lightbox Issues
- Dynamic Gallery Id
- Responsive Columns & Gutter
- Gallery Image hover effects
- Compatible with Latest WP Version