Online calculators to determine the size of MP3 and WAV files.
* Creates an online MP3 file size calculator by providing running time and bit rate.
* Creates an online WAV file size calculator with inputs for running time, channels, sample rate, and bit depth.
* Each calculator shows the approximate file size that would be produced.
* Add calculators to your website pages with these shortcodes: [mcafc-mp3] and [mcafc-wav].
* Set the font size and button color of the calculators on the settings page.
Ảnh màn hình
- Download and Activate the plugin.
- Go to the settings page from either the left menu under “Settings,” or from a link shown on the plugins list.
- The print size will be 16px until you change it on the settings page. Choose the text size you want.
- On the settings page, you can determine whether to include the standard title and description above the calculators on your web pages. If you click “No” there will be no title or description and you can include what you want on your page.
- On the settings page, you can detemine the color of the button on the calculators.
- Put calculators on your website pages by using the shortcodes: [mcafc-mp3] and [mcafc-wav].
What is the shortcode to show the calculators?
[mcafc-mp3] for the MP3 calculator. [mcafc-wav] for the WAV calculator.
Can I use the calculators separately?
Yes. You can use one, use the other, or use both. You can put them on any website pages.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“MC Audio File Calculator” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- 2.1 Minor code tweaks. No change in functions.
- 2.0 Initial release on WordPress.org