This simple plugin was written to add classes to first, last, parent, even and odd elements of wp_page_menu and wp_nav_menu to support recognizing it in older browsers without :first-child, :last-child and :nth-child supporting.
Plugin adds the following classes to menu <li> tags:
- “first-menu-item” to every first child of <ul> or <menu> tag,
- “last-menu-item” to every last child of <ul> or <menu> tag,
- “parent-menu-item” to every child of <ul> or <menu> tag that has another <ul> or <menu> tag inside (a parent to another menu level),
- “odd-menu-item” to every odd child of <ul> or <menu> tag, including first and/or last child,
“even-menu-item” to every even child of <ul> or <menu> tag, including first and/or last child.
Above classes are added separately to each menu level. Plugin use SimpleXML extension and requires PHP 5 or higher. Menu should have valid XHTML code.
- Upload “majpage-menu-class-extender.php” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- That’s all – plugin is fully operational and adds specified classes in every wp_page_menu and wp_nav_menu element with menu defined in “Menus” tab.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“MAJpage Menu Class Extender” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix missed variable declarations.
- Replace deprecated function.
- Plugin functions changed into MAJpageMCE class static methods.
- wp_page_menu container support added thanks to Dinesh Kesarwani’s notice.
- Cause of the strict standards warning corrected thanks to flynsarmy’s notice.
- HTML5 <menu> tag support added thanks to Tomas Kapler’s notice.
- wp_nav_menu container tag support included.
- Bug fixed with correct working in case of wp_nav_menu container absence.
- “parent-menu-item” class added.
- Bug fixed with HTML special chars existence.
- Improved menu list searching inside a container.
- First version of plugin.