Fedex Freight is the freight operating unit of Fedex (NYSE: FDX) and is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. Fedex Freight is the largest LTL carrier in the United States. It offers a variety of LTL freight services throughout the United States and Canada, and to Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. If you don’t have a Fedex Freight account number, contact them at 800-463-3339, or register online. register online.
- Displays negotiated LTL shipping rates in the shopping cart.
- Provide quotes for shipments within the United States and to Canada.
- Custom label results displayed in the shopping cart.
- Display transit times with returned quotes.
- Product specific freight classes.
- Support for variable products.
- Define multiple warehouses.
- Identify which products drop ship from vendors.
- Product specific shipping parameters: weight, dimensions, freight class.
- Option to determine a product’s class by using the built in density calculator.
- Option to include residential delivery fees.
- Option to include fees for lift gate service at the destination address.
- Option to mark up quoted rates by a set dollar amount or percentage.
- Works seamlessly with other quoting apps published by Eniture Technology.
- WooCommerce 5.5 or newer.
- A Shopify account with the Real-Time Carrier Shipping feature enabled. The feature is standard on the Advanced Shopify subscription package. It can be added to other packages by contacting Shopify customer service.
- A Fedex billing account number.
- A Fedex shipper account number. This is particular to Fedex freight enabled accounts. It may or may not be the same as your billing account number.
- Your username and password to Fedex.com.
- Your Fedex API Authentication Key.
- A license from Eniture Technology.
Ảnh màn hình
Before installing this plugin you should have the following information handy:
- Your Fedex Billing account number.
- Your Fedex Shipper account number.
- Your username and password to FedEx.com.
- Your Fedex web services authentication key.
If you need assistance obtaining any of the above information, contact your local Fedex Freight office
or call the Fedex Freight corporate headquarters at 800-463-3339.
A more comprehensive and graphically illustrated set of instructions can be found on the Documentation tab at
1. Install and activate the plugin
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins => Add New. Search for “LTL Freight Quotes – Fedex Edition”, and click Install Now.
After the installation process completes, click the Activate Plugin link to activate the plugin.
2. Get a license from Eniture Technology
Go to Eniture Technology and pick a
subscription package. When you complete the registration process you will receive an email containing your license key and
your login to eniture.com. Save your login information in a safe place. You will need it to access your customer dashboard
where you can manage your licenses and subscriptions. A credit card is not required for the free trial. If you opt for the free
trial you will need to login to your Eniture Technology dashboard before the trial period expires to purchase
a subscription to the license. Without a paid subscription, the plugin will stop working once the trial period expires.
3. Establish the connection
Go to WooCommerce => Settings => Fedex Freight. Use the Connection link to create a connection to your Fedex account.
5. Select the plugin settings
Go to WooCommerce => Settings => Fedex Freight. Use the Quote Settings link to enter the required information and choose
the optional settings.
6. Define warehouses and drop ship locations
Go to WooCommerce => Settings => Fedex Freight. Use the Warehouses link to enter your warehouses and drop ship locations. You should define at least one warehouse, even if all of your products ship from drop ship locations. Products are quoted as shipping from the warehouse closest to the shopper unless they are assigned to a specific drop ship location. If you fail to define a warehouse and a product isn’t assigned to a drop ship location, the plugin will not return a quote for the product. Defining at least one warehouse ensures the plugin will always return a quote.
7. Enable the plugin
Go to WooCommerce => Settings => Shipping. Click on the Shipping Zones link. Add a US domestic shipping zone if one doesn’t already exist. Click the “+” sign to add a shipping method to the US domestic shipping zone and choose Fedex Freight from the list.
8. Configure your products
Assign each of your products and product variations a weight, Shipping Class and freight classification. Products shipping LTL freight should have the Shipping Class set to “LTL Freight”. The Freight Classification should be chosen based upon how the product would be classified in the NMFC Freight Classification Directory. If you are unfamiliar with freight classes, contact the carrier and ask for assistance with properly identifying the freight classes for your products.
What happens when my shopping cart contains products that ship LTL and products that would normally ship Fedex or UPS?
If the shopping cart contains one or more products tagged to ship LTL freight, all of the products in the shopping cart
are assumed to ship LTL freight. To ensure the most accurate quote possible, make sure that every product has a weight, dimensions and a freight classification recorded.
What happens if I forget to identify a freight classification for a product?
In the absence of a freight class, the plugin will determine the freight classification using the density calculation method. To do so the products weight and dimensions must be recorded. This is accurate in most cases, however identifying the proper freight class will be the most reliable method for ensuring accurate rate estimates.
Why was the invoice I received from Fedex Freight more than what was quoted by the plugin?
One of the shipment parameters (weight, dimensions, freight class) is different, or additional services (such as residential
delivery, lift gate, delivery by appointment and others) were required. Compare the details of the invoice to the shipping
settings on the products included in the shipment. Consider making changes as needed. Remember that the weight of the packaging
materials, such as a pallet, is included by the carrier in the billable weight for the shipment.
How do I find out what freight classification to use for my products?
Contact your local Fedex Freight office for assistance. You might also consider getting a subscription to ClassIT offered
by the National Motor Freight Traffic Association (NMFTA). Visit them online at classit.nmfta.org.
How do I get a Fedex Freight account?
Check your phone book for local listings or call 800-463-3339.
Where do I find my Fedex Freight username and password?
Usernames and passwords to Fedex Freight’s online shipping system are issued by Fedex Freight. If you have a Fedex Freight account number, go to FedEx.com and click the login link at the top right of the page. You will be redirected to a page where you can register as a new user. If you don’t have a Fedex Freight account, contact the Fedex Freight at 800-463-3339.
How do I get a license key for my plugin?
You must register your installation of the plugin, regardless of whether you are taking advantage of the trial period or
purchased a license outright. At the conclusion of the registration process an email will be sent to you that will include the
license key. You can also login to eniture.com using the username and password you created during the registration process
and retrieve the license key from the My Licenses tab.
How do I change my plugin license from the trail version to one of the paid subscriptions?
Login to eniture.com and navigate to the My Licenses tab. There you will be able to manage the licensing of all of your
Eniture Technology plugins.
How do I install the plugin on another website?
The plugin has a single site license. To use it on another website you will need to purchase an additional license.
If you want to change the website with which the plugin is registered, login to eniture.com and navigate to the My Licenses tab.
There you will be able to change the domain name that is associated with the license key.
Do I have to purchase a second license for my staging or development site?
No. Each license allows you to identify one domain for your production environment and one domain for your staging or
development environment. The rate estimates returned in the staging environment will have the word “Sandbox” appended to them.
Why isn’t the plugin working on my other website?
If you can successfully test your credentials from the Connection page (WooCommerce > Settings > Fedex Freight > Connections)
then you have one or more of the following licensing issues:
1) You are using the license key on more than one domain. The licenses are for single sites. You will need to purchase an additional license.
2) Your trial period has expired.
3) Your current license has expired and we have been unable to process your form of payment to renew it. Login to eniture.com and go to the My Licenses tab to resolve any of these issues.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“LTL Freight Quotes – Fedex Edition” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix: Fixed space character issue while adding city in warehouse.
- Update: Compatibility with PHP version 8.1.
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress version 5.9.
- Update: Added feature “Introduced FedEx Direct” and debug logs.
- Update: Compatibility with PHP version 8.0
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress version 5.8
- Fix: Corrected product page URL in connection settings tab
- Update: Added feature “Weight threshold limit”.
- Update: Added feature In-store pickup with terminal information.
- Update: Added weight threshold feature for LTL freight on the quote settings page.
- Update: Added feature to show In-store pickup and local delivery with terminal address.
- Update: Added HAT information to order object for freightdesk.online
- Update: CSV columns updated.
- Update: Pallet packaging.
- Update: Micro warehouse.
- Update: Product images URLs for FDO.
- Update: Account type introduced on the connection settings page.
- Fix: Issue on the order page quotes.
- Fix: Issue for variable product on save button click.
- Update: Introduced new features, Label As fields for Priority or Economy services, Order detail widget for draft orders, improved order detail widget for Freightdesk.online, compatibly with Shippable add-on, compatibly with Account Details(ET) add-don(Capturing account number on checkout page).
- Update: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.6
- Fix: Fixed In Store and Local delivery as an default selection.
- Update: Virtual products support for freightdesk.online
- Update: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.5, Product nesting feature and a link in admin to get updated plans from eniture.com.
- Fix: In case of multi Shipment, generate order detail widget and shipping data for freightdesk.online even shipment fails to get rates.
- Update: Compatibility with shipping solution freightdesk.online
- Fix: Fixed UI issues on quote settings tab.
- Update: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.4.
- Update: Ignore items with given Shipping Class(es). In case Freight triggers on exceeding parcel threshold.
- Update: Added fields validation on connection settings tab.
- Update: Introduced an option to control shipment days of the week in setting tab.
- Update: Introduced new features, Transit time/delivery date, Don’t sort by price, Product dimensions unit conversion and settings in admin for error message if case quotes not return by Fedex.
- Fix: Fixed compatibility issue with Eniture Technology Small Package plugins.
- Update: Introduced new features, Hold At Terminal and Cut Off Time & Ship Date Offset .
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 5.1
- Fix: Identify one warehouse and multiple drop ship locations in basic plan.
- Update: Introduced new features and Basic, Standard and Advanced plans.
*Update: Compatibility with WordPress 5.0
*Fix: Fixed UI conflict with Fedex Small Package.
*Fix: Corrected quotes labels on checkout page
- Update: Introduced compatibility with the Residential Address Detection plugin.
- Fix: Fixed issue with new reserved word in PHP 7.1
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- Update: Added support for WooCommerce’s free shipping coupon and improved compatibility with other plugins published by Eniture Technology.
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 4.8
*Fix: Multiplication of product quantity with product weight
- Initial release.