The plugin creates a custom post type called “lateralpress” and then a shortcode to display those posts in an on-screen scrolling timeline. The plugin is a conversion of
the script Lateral On-SCroll Sliding with Jquery written byMary Lou, Manoela Ilic.
- To add LateralPress to your posts, pages, or widgets use the following shortcode:
- To add LateralPress to your WordPress theme use the following shortcode inside your template:
LateralPress creates a custom post type for displaying on the timeline. The only requirements are that the post contains a title and a featured image.
If no featured image is set, the timeline will display only a blank image.
Ảnh màn hình
- Download and unzip the file.
- Place the entire contents of the directory into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
For help please visit http://www.plumeriawebdesign.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.