This is an add-on plugn for Kanban for WordPress. It allows visitors, users, or clients to create tasks easily from Ninja Forms by linking form fields to Kanban card attributes. When a user enters data into your form and clicks “Submit”, a card will be created automatically with all the relevant information.
Note: This plugin also requires the free plugin, Ninja Forms.
- Make sure you’ve got Kanban for WordPress and Ninja Forms installed and activated.
- Create the form people will use to create tasks. Use “select” field types if you want a dropdown for choosing a task attribute, like who the task should be assigned to. Use a “hidden” field type if you want to set a default, like all new tasks should be added to the Backlog status.
- Activate the Kanban + Ninja Forms plugin. This will create a new Kanban > Ninja Forms page in your WordPress admin.
- On that Kanban > Ninja Forms page, choose your form from the dropdown at the top of the page.
- From the fields that show up, choose your Kanban board where tasks should be created, and map each form field to the task attribute. If it’s a hidden field, you’ll see a second dropdown for choosing the default.
- Save your changes, and when the form is submitted it will create a new task on your board. If you’ve got the board open in another tab, you’ll see the live update.
None yet. Email your questions here: https://kanbanwp.com/contact-us/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Kanban + Ninja Forms” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
For the changelog, please visit https://kanbanwp.com/addons/ninja-forms/