Make Jetpack’s Holiday Snow feature accessible by only showing it if user has opted-in by clicking a snowflake displayed on the page. Users can also disable the snow if they get tired of it by clicking the snowflake again. The snow is disabled by default, and the snow status is stored in a cookie so it will remain on or off until the user decides.
Requires Jetpack (obviously)
If you’re a user and interested in being able to block the Jetpack Holiday Snow from loading on any site you visit, check out my Chrome Extension: Block Holiday Snow.
Ảnh màn hình
Normal installation method through the Plugins menu.
Nothing has been frequently asked, yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Jetpack Holiday Snow Opt-In” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
0.1.5 – 2016-12-04
- Bump tested up to version to 4.6.1.
- Fix textdomain path
0.1.4 – 2016-12-04
- Fixed theme compatibility with increased z-index.
- Minor code cleanup.
- The snow icon no longer spins.
- Added POT file and removed plugin textdomain call.
- Tested up to WP 4.6.1.
0.1.3 – 2015-04-08
- Fixed Jetpack check to include check for
- Fixed Jetpack check that only worked on latest Jetpack version.
- Modified the check for Jetpack.
- Snowflake now disappears automatically once the Jetpack holiday snow season is over.
- Initial release