15,000 publishers trust iZooto when it comes to building an audience and keeping them engaged. iZooto helps publishers own their audience and increase their traffic and revenue.
At iZooto we help you build, engage, and retain your audience using web push notifications, and app push notifications, Messenger push notifications, and even convert your AMP site visitors to your audience.
Web push notifications is a permission based marketing channel.
– Push notifications are delivered on browsers in real-time, even when your users are not on your site.
– The Notifications are device-agnostic, and are delivered in real-time, even when your users are not on your site.
– Notifications are highly visible as they are delivered directly to your audience and receive CTRs that vary from 3% to 25% depending upon the context they carry.
App push notifications on the other hand are bite-sized messages sent to users who have installed an app on their mobile device. App push notifications are rapidly evolving into a rich and interactive medium.
Messenger push notifications help build and engage your audience on Facebook Messenger. Facebook has more than 1 billion active users, giving you an opportunity to tap into that audience and engage them at your will.
iZooto helps you accomplish 3 key objectives:
1. Build your marketing list: Convert your website and AMP site visitors to your audience. With an opt-in rate of up to 7%, you can build a list 30 times faster than email.
2. Understand your audience: Segment your audience based on their location, on-site behaviour, device, and more and improve customer retention
3. Engage and monetize – Send targeted notifications to your audience and drive engagement. Publishers and bloggers can grow their traffic and monetize their audience by opting in to send ads via push notifications.
- iZooto supports push notifications on all leading browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Microsoft Edge.
- However push notifications on iOS on iPhone, iPad and Internet Explorer are not supported.
Powerful Features For Publishers
- One Click Activation – it takes just one click to integrate iZooto with WordPress.
- Support for your AMP Site – convert your AMP visitors to your audience and utilize the surge in traffic on your content.
- Create notification drips – create automated series of notifications to engage with your audience and trigger them to act.
- **Manage Notifications from WordPress ** – push notifications to your entire audience when you update or publish a post from your WordPress account. The notification gets auto-composed by picking your site title, post title or post description.
- Automated Push Notification – every time you publish something, a notifications will be automatically pushed using iZooto’s Zapier integration.
- Notifications with Rich Media – use icons, images, emojis and call to action buttons with your notifications to make them appealing and action-oriented.
- Schedule Notifications – time your push notifications to be sent one time or on recurring basis and put user engagement on autopilot.
- Geo-Targeting – target users according to their location and share with them hyperlocal content.
- Device-Targeting – target and engage with users on both mobile and desktop.
- Analysis – analyse your audience growth, campaign performance and understand where your audience comes from and how do they access your website.
- Build your audience through Facebook Messenger – Reach out to a wider target audience, including users on iOS. Engaging with an audience on a channel with more than 1 billion+ users. Notifications are sent to users who have either started a chat with you on Facebook or have given permission on your website.
- Over 15,000 publishers use iZooto to push out over 150B notifications every month. Leading brands including the likes of Times, Publisher Desk, Network 18, Summit Media, Khaleej Times, Mubasher, Sanook use iZooto to engage their audience.
- iZooto now contributes up to 15% of total traffic for leading publishers. Publishers like Philnews and Pricebaba are using iZooto to generate up to 15% of their total revenue.
- iZooto is the leading OneSignal alternative available in the market.
Jomar, CEO @ PhilNews says – After using iZooto for several days, it made me think that this could be the replacement for the lost traffic from Facebook. Currently, iZooto increases my traffic by more than 20% every month. Check out the PhilNews case study to know how they increased their website sessions and got better page views.
Pricing Plans For Publishers
iZooto Pricing plans are designed to match your existing business needs and give you functionalities to help you accelerate growth.
1. Monetization Plan: This plan is to help you monetize your WordPress blog. The plan is free and helps you make money by sending native ads to your subscribers, according to your audience interest.
We work with leading demand partners across the globe and send up to 2 ads every day to the subscribers. We follow CPC model and share the advertising revenue with you.
2. Rise: If you are a blogger and ads is not your thing, this plan is best for you, for efficient targeting and automation. The Rise plan helps you grow your audience and keep it engaged with the content you create. This plan starts at $85/month.
-Other pricing plans of iZooto give you access to some of the best Playbooks such as Recover Abandoned Tab Playbook and recover video watch-time Playbook. To know more and to learn about any of our other pricing plans drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will soon be launching News Hub for all soon.
– News Hub is a personalized notification inbox for your website.
– News Hub helps increase discoverability, clicks and pageviews. It provides you with amazing shelf life, that enables readers to interact with push notifications directly from your website whenever they want to.
– More the clicks, more the page views and more the revenue. To learn more drop a line to our support team, and we will be happy to share more about it.
A dedicated support team that assists you across channels – live chat, email, and on-call support. Head to iZooto to start a conversation with our WordPress specialists.
Ảnh màn hình
Integrating iZooto with your WordPress account is fairly simple. Here is how you do it: –
1. Login to your WordPress admin account
2. Go to Plugins and then click on the Add New dropdown
3. Search for iZooto and click on Install Now button, it will take a few seconds to install
4. Once installed, you will see the Activate button, click on it (it will automatically fetch the email id you are registered on and your Domain URL and complete the integration.)
5. Go to the installed plugin page and make sure that iZooto is activated
6. You would be able to find iZooto on the left nav bar of your WordPress account, click on it
7. Your Current Status should say Activated
8. If it does not, submit your iZooto ID and you should be good to go
How to get your iZooto ID
- Login in your iZooto account
- Go to the Settings section and click on the dropdown
- Select Integration Instructions
- Under Integrate using iZooto plugin, you will find your iZooto ID for Setup
Integrate with Zapier
With iZooto Zapier integration connect your existing applications and trigger notifications to your subscribers. You can create a zap to automate notifications to broadcast your latest content to your subscribers.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“iZooto – Web Push Notifications” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
Integration with http/https sites
Create and push campaign using plugin. Easy Integration
Feature Image as campaign’s icon fix
Removed HTML from title and body from campaign data
Simplified setup and activation, moved features and reports to panel.izooto.com
Compatibility tested with WordPress 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7.3
Added user messages and alerts
Update API changes
API mail update
Missing admin user handling
Service worker fix for random number
Tested up to WordPress 4.9.5
Support for older version of PHP
Improved user onboarding
Added notification auto-generate, preview, edit and push feature from WordPress
In case of WooCommerce integration, push events to iZooto.
Use site title and post title to create the notification from WordPress.
Character limit for notification message increased to 100 characters.
Text, Tooltip and Screenshots updated.
Universal setting to enable site title as notification title, and message as post title, for every notification.
Added support for special characters in notification content.
Migration of Playbooks from 1.0 to 2.0
Izooto integration changes.
Add Scheduled Push Notification
Remove Error Logs
Bug Fixes in Notification.
Stylesheet bug fixes
& Issue Fix