Ipgp ip address lookup can be installed as a plugin and it works in the sidebar as a widget or in posts and pages using the shortcode [iplookup] . It can lookup the IP address a visitor enters in a form, and he will get country, city and state.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Appearance’ section on your admin panel, and select ‘Widgets’ submenu OR add the following shortcode to your posts and pages: [iplookup]
- Drag “Ipgp” widget and paste it to your active sidebar, in the place you want it to appear
- Do i have to change my theme to make the plugin work?
No theme changes are needed for this plugin.
- I don’t want the plugin to appear in the sidebar, can i add it elsewhere ?
The current version of plugin is designed to be placed on the sidebar, in the future versions there will exist the option to be tagged directly from theme files.
- How it will affect my design and blog functionality
If your visitors want to lookup an IP address, the page will refresh and then the data will be shonw under the input box.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Ipgp ip address lookup” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Changed admin page text
- Changed the way shortcode is displayed
- Adapted to work with WordPress 4.1.1
- Re-arranged text
- Fixed compatibility issues with other plugins
- Checked and tested for WordPress 4.0.1
- Added a page in administration where the API key can be changed
- Added API key support to the plugin
- Added the shortcode [iplookup] to display the ip lookup tool in posts and pages
- Now Internet Service Provider is available
- This is the first version of the plugin