Image Taxonomify for LearnDash allows you to place a text box with taxonomy text (category, tag, etc) on top of your LearnDash course image grid.
- define which taxonomy term to show on top of the course image (tag,category,etc) or select the custom taxonomy created by the plugin (ld_course_box)
- select the block text position on the course image (top/bottom left/right)
- set a custom text if/when there is no taxonomy term for the course (or leave blank)
- define basic styling rules (text color, background color, font size, uppercase)
- select who can see (all, non-logged only or logged only)
- works also with BuddyBoss custom course grid
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Visit settings through “Image Taxonomify” (LearnDash – LMS submenu) link.
Does this plugin work without LearnDash?
No, this plugin has been built specifically for LearnDash and requires LearnDash LMS AND LearnDash LMS – Course Grid to function.
Does this plugin work with any theme?
That’s the goal, but we cannot be sure. There are so many themes! If you have any troubles, please use the support forum
Have feedback or a feature request?
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins! Just drop us an email with your suggestion.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Image Taxonomify for LearnDash” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Support for BuddyBoss course grid.
- Fix css for BuddyBoss theme.
- Initial Release.