The HS Access plugin provide the Super-Admin of a WordPress Multi-Site installation to selectively allow the admins of the member blogs
access to Plugins. This can be done on a per individual level.
HS Access Pligin install instructions
- Upload the
/hsaccessfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the
HS Access Optionspanel for configuration details.
- How do I use this plugin?
The Haden Software site have step-by-step How-To’s. This How-To for the HS Access plugin can be accessed at http://wpplugin.haden.cc/hs-access/hs-access-how-to.
- Where can I get support for this plugin?
The main support location is the Haden Software blog.
- Something is not working. How do I report the bug?
The Haden Software blog have a bug tracking feature. This can be accessed at http://wpplugin.haden.cc/tickets.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“HS Access Plugin” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Update: Changed Plugin Support Site URL.
- Update: Moved menu page to the Network Admin page.
- New Feature: The Plugin Access Settings now have a Grid View. By Popular demand.
- New Feature: The Plugin will now cleanup its options from the database when it is un-installed.
- Bug Fix: Plugin Access could not be set for users with a user ID bigger than 9. This is now fixed.
- Initial Release
- New Feature: Selectively allow activation of Plugins to Admins of Member Blogs.