CAOS (Complete Analytics Optimization Suite) for Google Analytics allows you to host analytics.js/gtag.js locally and keep it updated using WordPress’ built-in Cron-schedule. Fully automatic!
Not a big Google Analytics user and just curious about your pageviews? CAOS fully supports Minimal Analytics, which is basically Google Analytics Lite. An extremely lightweight alternative to Google Analytics’ default libraries (analytics.js/gtag.js). Minimal Analytics also helps you get rid of that annoying Unused JS notice in Google PageSpeed Insights!
Bất cứ khi nào bạn chạy phân tích trang web của mình trên Google Pagespeed Insights hoặc Pingdom, nó sẽ gợi ý cho bạn tận dụng bộ nhớ cache của trình duyệt khi bạn đang sử dụng Google Analytics. Vì Google đã đặt thời gian hết hạn bộ nhớ cache thành 2 giờ. Plugin này sẽ giúp bạn có được điểm số cao hơn trên Pagespeed và Pingdom và giúp trang web của bạn tải nhanh hơn, bởi vì trình duyệt của người dùng không phải thực hiện một vòng để tải xuống tệp từ máy chủ bên ngoài của Google.
Just install the plugin, enter your Tracking-ID and the plugin adds the necessary Tracking Code for Google Analytics to the header (or footer) of your theme, downloads and saves the analytics.js/gtag.js-file to your website’s server and keeps it updated (automagically) using a scheduled script in wp_cron(). Or if you’d like to use the locally hosted file with another plugin, check Compatibility Mode under Advanced Settings, Either way, CAOS is a set and forget plugin.
For more information: [How to setup CAOS](For more information: How to setup CAOS.
- Host analytics.js or gtag.js locally (What’s the difference?),
- Downloaded files are renamed to random strings to avoid ad blockers,
- Compatibility Mode allows you to use the locally hosted file with all Google Analytics plugins, e.g.
- MonsterInsights (Pro),
- Site Kit by Google,
- WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration,
- WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro,
- And many more!
- Compatible with all Cookie Notice plugins, e.g.
- WP Cookie Notice,
- Cookie Notice & Compliance,
- Cookie Notice & Consent Banner,
- And many more!
- Minimal Analytics support,
- Google Analytics V4 support (incl. Dual Tracking),
- Preconnect to google-analytics.com to reduce latency and speed up requests,
- Send an event to your Google Analytics dashboard when a visitor is viewing your pages using an Ad Blocker,
- Capture outbound links,
- Enhanced link attribution,
- Add tracking code to header, footer or manually,
- Load the tracking snippet Asynchronous or Default (Synchronous)
- Save analytics.js/gtag.js anywhere within the WordPress content (wp-content) directory to avoid detection by WordPress security plugins (such as WordFence) or removal by caching plugins (such as WP Super Cache),
- Serve analytics.js/gtag.js from your CDN,
- Set Cookie Expiry Period,
- Set Site Speed Sample Rate,
- Set Adjusted Bounce Rate,
- Change enqueue order (prioritize order of loaded scripts),
- Enable Enhanced Link Attribution (linkid.js),
- Force disabling display features functionalities,
- Anonymize IP addresses (last octet),
- Track logged in Administrators,
- Endlessly extensible for developers by using the integrated filters and available mini plugins.
Features in CAOS Pro
Use Google Analytics in compliance with GDPR with:
– Cookieless Analytics (which grants a fresh, untraceable UUID/ClientID to each visitor),
– True IP anonymization (which anonymizes the last 2 octets of your user’s IP address, e.g. 192.168.0.0 before sending it to Google Analytics),
– Stealth Mode (a unique, customized API, designed for WordPress, which anonymizes your visitor’s data before sending it overseas, i.e. the US).
– Cloaked Affiliate Link Tracking,
– Support for Enhanced Ecommerce when in Stealth Mode,
– Cloudflare Compatibility Mode.
- Tải các tệp của plugin lên thư mục
/wp-content/plugins/host-analyticsjs-localhoặc cài đặt plugin trực tiếp thông qua trang plugin của WordPress.
- Kích hoạt plugin thông qua trang ‘Plugins’ (Gói mở rộng) trong WordPress
- Use the Settings -> Optimize Google Analytics screen to configure the plugin
For CAOS’ FAQ and Troubleshooting, visit the docs.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
4.4.5 | September 29th, 2022
- Fixed: Bug in Minimal Analytics GA4 when Stealth Mode was enabled.
4.4.4 | September 22nd, 2022
- Fixed: preconnect header shouldn’t be added if Compatibility Mode is on.
- Fixed: rewrite new endpoints for GA4 when Dual Tracking is enabled.
- Fixed: Minify Minimal Analytics code (Damn auto-format!)
4.4.3 | August 3rd, 2022
- Fixed: explicitly check if CAOS::get_current_file_key() exists to prevent “undefined method” uncaught error.
4.4.2 | August 2nd, 2022
- Fixed: prevent warnings when updating downloaded tracking scripts directly after updating the plugin.
- Fixed: show proper file update notice when using Plausible Analytics.
- Fixed: updated signature in Help-tab to Daan.dev logo.
4.4.1 | June 28th, 2022
- Fixed: updated links from ffw.press to daan.dev after the migration.
4.4.0 | June 14th, 2022
- Added: Plausible Analytics support
- Added: Minimal Analytics for Google Analytics V4
- Fixed: A few warnings, bugs and re-worded some descriptions
4.3.5 | June 6th, 2022
- Fixed: Remote JS file should be allowed to be modified, when Compatibility Mode is active.
- Fixed: don’t use WP_Filemanager to get and put file contents.
- Fixed: updated links to new documentation hub.
- Fixed: do not escape slashes when encoding the tracking code’s config section.
- Fixed: Links to documentation updated.
- Fixed: double pageview hits when using GA4.
- UX: When dual tracking is enabled, switch to gtag.js automatically.
- Added: filter caos_gtag_custom_attributes and caos_analytics_custom_attributes to add custom attributes to script tag.
- Fixed: File to Download couldn’t be changed when using Compatibility Mode.
- Fixed: Mute XML errors when loading news reel.
- Fixed (hopefully): CAOS Compatibility Mode would break page caching. Tested with:
- W3 Total Cache
- WP Fastest Cache
- WP Optimize
- WP Rocket
- WP Super Cache
- Fixed: Compatibility Mode would break previews of page builders. Tested with:
- Beaver Builder
- Visual Composer
- Fixed: Compatibility Mode would break WordPress’ Customizer preview.
- Added: CAOS is now compatible with all Google Analytics plugins! (I finally figured it out, yay! 🎉)
That’s why Compatibility Mode is now merely a checkbox.
- Fixed: Minor tweaks.
- Fixed: undefined constant.
- Fixed: Disable Advertising Features didn’t work with analytics.js
- Tested with WP 5.9
- Fixed: WP 5.9 welcome background was displayed in Help and Extensions section of Settings screen.
- Hotfix: subfolders (e.g. /en/) weren’t properly stripped from the cookieDomain.
- Fix: strip protocol from Home URL to properly set the cookieDomain.
- Enhancement: Added a visual example to the IP Anonymize Mode feature to visualize the different anonymization modes.
- Dev: added filter ‘caos_analytics_use_local_storage’.
- Fix: set cookie domain to Home URL instead of $_SERVER[‘SERVER_NAME’].
- Fix: IPs weren’t properly anonymized when Ad Block Detect and IP Anonymize were enabled.
- Fix: Source mapping URL was invalid in minified stylesheets, which threw a notice in Chrome’s DevTools.
- Fix: Ad Block Detect returned false positives.
- Fix: warning undefined property CAOS_Cron::$plugin_text_domain.
- Fix: warning undefined variable $file.
- Feat: Ability to force clean up and regeneration of file aliases.
4.2.0 | January 14th, 2022
- Feat: Added Dual Tracking to track Google Analytics v3 and Google Analytics v4 simultaneously.
- Del: Removed Stealth Mode Lite since its code was too outdated. To continue using Stealth Mode, upgrade to CAOS Pro. Read more
- Del: Google Optimize was removed and moved to a separate free plugin, to be found here.
- Fix: Removed all references to Super Stealth, since it’s been renamed to CAOS Pro.
- Dev: Debug information is now logged when Track Ad Blockers is enabled.
- Fix: Disable Display Features didn’t work for gtag.js.
- Several bug fixes and optimizations.
- Several design and UX tweaks and enhancements in the settings screen.
4.1.9 | November 27th, 2021
- Sec: prevent path traversal when cache dir is changed (thnx, @jsgm!)
4.1.8 | November 17th, 2021
- Fix: Properly encode XML to prevent parse error in simplexml_load_string().
4.1.7 | November 12th, 2021
- Fix: Updated RSS feed URL, because daan.dev moved to ffw.press/blog
- Fix: Updated documentation links.
- Fix: Adjusted Bounce Rate setting was broken after moving it to the Advanced Tab.
4.1.5 | September 10th, 2021
- Dev: 3rd party plugins can now easily modify CAOS’ admin screen (e.g. adding/saving/modifying settings).
- Enhancement: Minimal Analytics code is now minified.
- Fix: Explicitly enabling Display Features (if not disabled within the settings) should fix missing Demographics reporting.
- Moved Adjusted Bounce Rate setting to Advanced Settings tab.
4.1.4 | August 18th, 2021
- Enhancement: The hit type parameter can now be filtered to allow more flexibility when ad blocker lists are updated. (hint: CAOS Pro)
4.1.3 | July 28th, 2021
- Enhancement: Added news real for CAOS relevant blog posts in footer of CAOS’ settings screen.
- Fix: CAOS Pro promotion material is removed from options that’re free.
- Tested with WP 5.8.
4.1.2 | June 16th, 2021
- Fix: When gtag.js was used, SSL was enabled and your site was behind a load balancer/reverse proxy, CAOS attempted to load analytics.js thru a non-SSL link, which would break Analytics.
- Fix: PNG logo in footer of settings screen would break on Apple machines.
4.1.1 | June 7th, 2021
- Dev: added hooks around tracking code to allows developers to easily alter the tracking code.
- Fix: When Google Analytics and Google Ads are connected, this is now properly handled gtag.js is used.
- Fix: Tracking code can now be properly translated by translating the string UA-123456789.
- Fix: Capture Outbound Links is only triggered on left click (instead of all mousedown events).
- Feature: Cookieless Analytics is now available under Advanced Settings when CAOS Pro is installed and active.
- UX: Re-worded some options and option descriptions.
4.1.0 | June 1st, 2021
- Tracking ID can now be translated with plugins like WPML, so you can set different tracking IDs per language.
- Added compatibility modes for SEOPress and RankMath SEO.
4.0.5 | May 5th, 2021
- Added extra debug points for Stealth Mode users using Analytics plugins (ec.js, linkid.js, etc.)
4.0.4 | April 27th, 2021
- Footer logo in settings screen is now loaded from local src, instead of external src.
- Added extra debug points for Stealth Mode users using Cloudflare.
4.0.3 | April 12th, 2021
- Small performance increase by removing unused code and re-factoring code.
- Google Analytics plugins (e.g. linkid.js, ec.js, etc.) are no longer renamed, because this would cause 404-errors.
4.0.2 | April 6th, 2021
- File alias will now only be generated once, and will not change afterwards.
- Fixed the confirmation notice after saving changes.
- Don’t show file last updated notice if Minimal Analytics is used.
- Fixed some PHP warnings and notices.
4.0.1 | April 2nd, 2021
- Don’t show notice when Minimal Analytics is used.
- Use local path to load JS/CSS assets, instead of URL (what was I thinking?)
4.0.0 | March 29th, 2021
- Added ‘Cookie value contains’ option to Allow Tracking setting, to increase compatibility with plugins like Borlabs Cookie.
- All downloaded files (e.g. analytics.js or gtag.js) are now renamed to random strings, to avoid being blocked by Ad Blockers.
- Fixed some console errors, like when CookieValue is null and when document.body doesn’t exist (yet)
- Update analytics.js/gtag.js is now ran directly after Saving Changes in settings screen.
- GA V4 endpoints are now filterable.
- GA V4 is marked as beta and Gtag V3 is no longer marked as deprecated.
- Added extra debug information to Update Script when Debug Mode is enabled.
- Moved sidebar to separate Help tab leaving more space for settings and descriptions.
- Admin CSS and JS assets are now loaded inline to stop ad blockers from messing with CAOS’ admin functionality.
- Outbound Link Tracking is no longer locked when (Super) Stealth Mode is enabled, because on same (fast) servers it does work in Stealth Mode.
- Code clean-up and overall UX improvements.
- Allround performance improvements and tweaks.
3.7.0 | August 9th, 2020
- My daughter, Emma, is exactly one month old now!
- Track Ad Blockers events are now sent after the Pageview is sent. Fixing the bug for it to create sessions instead of pageviews.
- Added Minimal Analytics support to allow (light-weight) users to get rid of that nasty Unused JS notice in Google PageSpeed Insights.
- This option can be enabled in Basic Settings > Snippet Type.
- Fixed event category and label for Adjusted Bounce Rate for gtag.js.
- Moved Capture Outbound Links and Adjusted Bounce Rate options to Extensions tab.
- Moved Track Logged In Administrators? and Anonymize IP to Basic Settings tab.
- Added Outbound Link Tracking support for gtag.js.
- Outbound Link Tracking script is now loaded in line, to prevent blocking by Ad Blockers.
- Dropped Stealth Mode support for gtag.js, because it has become unusable after an update of Global Site Tag. Will research the possibility of re-adding it.
- gtag.js will load analytics.js from google-analytics.com from now on.
- CAOS now uses the same autoloader as OMGF (or other FFWP plugins — if installed) removing overhead and effectively increasing performance.
- Added release dates to the changelog. 🙂
Major code overhaul. Major performance improvements.
Finally rid of the ugly versioning. Added settings link to plugins overview.
Bản phát hành đầu tiên! Không có thay đổi nào cho đến nay!