Grid Button Text for LearnDash** is the ultimate way to define custom texts and styles for courses buttons on the LearnDash Course Grid. You can set texts and styles based on course access mode (open, free, paynow, recurring, closed) mixed with user status (non-logged, non-enrolled, enrolled and completed the course).
- define text based on course access mode
- define text based on user status related to each course
- define style based on user status related to each course
- choose to keep default text and style for some courses/users
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Visit settings through “Grid Button” (LearnDash – LMS submenu) link.
Does this plugin work without LearnDash?
No, this plugin has been built specifically for LearnDash and requires LearnDash LMS AND LearnDash LMS – Course Grid to function.
Does this plugin work with any theme?
That’s the goal, but we cannot be sure. There are so many themes! If you have any troubles, please use the support forum
Have feedback or a feature request?
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins! Just drop us an email with your suggestion.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Grid Button for LearnDash” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix ‘unexpected output characters during activation’ notice.
- Initial Release.