Genesis Nav Menu Amplified restores the Genesis 1.5 menu system and extends it. Specifically it:
- Supports List Pages/Categories
- Supports Exclude/Include by ID
- Supports Nav Extras on Primary and Secondary Navigation
This plugin requires the Genesis Theme Framework aff link
I owe a huge debt of gratitude to all the folks at StudioPress, their themes make my life easier.
- Upload the entire
genesis-nav-menu-amplifiedfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Genesis Theme Settings
- Select desired menu options and save settings
- Why is my menu Duplicated?
The Menu was probably moved using an uncommon menu hooks like
remove_action( ‘genesis_after_header’, ‘genesis_do_nav’ );
add_action( ‘genesis_sidebar’, ‘genesis_do_nav’ );
You need to change it to
remove_action( ‘genesis_after_header’, ‘gnma_do_nav’ );
add_action( ‘genesis_sidebar’, ‘gnma_do_nav’ );
- How do I move the menu?
See the code in the previous question. That is the same code for moving the menu. If you want to use a different hook, change the “genesis_before_header” part of the code, if you want to move the secondary menu change “gnma_do_nav” to “gnma_do_subnav.”
Alternately you can try the normal method for moving the menu, the plugin checks over a dozen of the most likely to be used hooks to see if a Genesis menu is there and then replaces it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Genesis Nav Menu Amplified” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
1.0 (3-19-2012 : Current)
- menu-primary, menu, and menu-secondary classes for newer child theme compatibility
- Added support for Genesis 1.8
- Added support for Genesis 1.7 theme options
- Added ability for plugin to replace menus automatically on over a dozen common Genesis Hooks including priority
- First Public Release