This plugin automatically connects GamiPress with wpDiscuz adding new activity events and features.
Important: For events related to commenting, wpDiscuz uses the WordPress comments which means that GamiPress built-in events for comments will work for wpDiscuz comments too.
- Vote up a comment: When an user votes up a comment.
- Get a vote up on a comment: When a comment author gets a vote up on a comment.
- Vote down a comment: When an user votes down a comment.
- Get a vote down on a comment: When a comment author gets a vote down on a comment.
- Drag and drop settings to select which points types, achievement types and/or rank types should be displayed on frontend reply author details and in what order.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
After installing GamiPress – wpDiscuz integration, you will find the plugin settings on your WordPress admin area navigating to the GamiPress menu -> Settings -> Add-ons tab at box named “wpDiscuz”.
Just choose the points types, achievement types and/or rank types to be displayed at frontend, setup the display options you want and click the “Save Settings” button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“GamiPress – wpDiscuz integration” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Improved checking to detect if it is configurated the option “Use guest email to detect registered account”.
- New Features
- Added settings to show/hide the achievement and rank types label.
- Initial release.