to your site, embed the script files in the head instead at the bottom and other issues which
impact the site performance.
I needed something better and developed this plugin for a Blog about Casual Games.
Now I decided to make it public, if you wonder about the plugins name. 🙂
Features of Gameplorer`s WPColorBox
- It adds the required HTML-Code automatically to all links which point to an image.
- It doesn’t alter your posts, just the output.
- It enqueues the ColorBox script at the bottom of your site for a better site performance.
- You can choose between 5 different UIs of ColorBox in the plugin options.
- It automatically combines multiple images to a gallery (displays next and prev links).
* Useful if you want to enqueue it from other sources (e.g. CDN) or want to copy the code into your existing files.
See some plugin details and Screenshots on Gameplorer.de.
Ảnh màn hình
- What does Gameplorer`s WPColorBox open in a ColorBox?
In this version it opens links in a ColorBox, which are pointing to
an image file (href ending with png, jpg, jpeg or gif).
- How can I use the ColorBox effects on other things?
Simply add the class “colorbox” to your link: <a class=”colorbox” …>.
- What else can I do with ColorBox?
ColorBox is a great jQuery plugin. Have a look at the original site: jQuery ColorBox.
- Have you developed jQuery ColorBox?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Gameplorer`s WPColorBox” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
v1.3, 09 Oct. 2011
- Now using the alt attribute of the image as colorbox-title, if there’s no title attribute specified.
- Enabled “next” and “previous” for WordPress galleries too.
v1.2, 03 Oct. 2011
- Updated colorbox to 1.3.17.
- Now you can add “nocolorbox” as class or rel to disable the colorbox effect for that specific link.