Frontier Set Featured will set featured image from images in the post if no featured image is set by the user.
- If no Featured Images is set on save, the plugin will:
- Select the first image that is uploaded to the post, and set it as Featured Image
- If still no Featured Image, select the first image from the post content, and set it as Featured Image
- The will work both from admin interface & frontend.
Note: Only images from the media library can be used as featured images (as per WordPress standard).
- Frontier Post – Complete frontend management of posts
- Frontier Query – Display lists and groupings of posts in post/pages and widgets.
- Frontier Buttons – Full control of tinymce toolbars and buttons buttons
- Frontier Set Featured – Set featured image aut. based on post images
- Frontier Restrict Media – Restrict media access to users own media
- Frontier Restrict Backend – Restrict access to the backend (wp-admin)
- Upload the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install it from plugin install on your site
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Frontier Set Featured” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Tested with WP 5.2.2 & php 7.2.2
- Tested with 4.9
- Tested with 4.7
- Tested with 4.5
- Readme update
- Tested up to: 4.1.1.
- Tested and works with Wordpres version 4.1
- Tested with 4.0.1
- Updated Readme
- Initial release