Version 3.1 adds Google+ profile links, and fixes several HTML issues for older browsers.
Version 3.0 adds the following profile link options.
Version 3.0 allows for “Follow Us” or the traditional “Follow Me”. Custom icons can now be added with custom links.
Version 2.1 replaces images/index.htm with a blank HTML page
Version 2.0: The Follow Me plugin was updated in Version 2.0 to allow users to stick the widget on the side of their website. Along with that we included new pop-up functionality that displays all of your social profiles with large icons.
We also included in this update the ability to add your Google buzz profile along with an RSS icon.
Old Version: The Follow Me widget allows you to display links to all your social media profiles in one, easy-to-access button or window.
Feedback & Support
Ảnh màn hình
NOTE: The latest version allows you to stick the plugin on the side of your website. In order to see the large icons appear properly delete
your old instaces of links out to your different social profiles and re-add them.
1) Upload the entire Follow-Me folder into your wp-content/plugins folder like so: wp-content/plugins/follow-me/
2) Login to your admin panel and go to your plugins control panel and activate the Follow Me Plugin
1) Go to the Follow Me settings page at: /wp-admin/options-general.php?page=fmoptions
2) Fill in your information as appropriate.
3) Go to Design > Widgets
4) If using the button option, move (drag and drop) the Follow Me widget to where you would like it in your active sidebar.
5) Click “Save Changes”
NOTE: If you do not have a widget supported theme then simply drop in
<?php FollowMeSocialMedia() ?> anywhere you want the widget to show up.
There are no reviews for this plugin.