The first free plugin to display FedEx live rates
Use this free FedEx WooCommerce plugin to offer FedEx shipping options to your customers. Don’t waste your time and integrate it with your shop in less than 5 minutes! Let your clients see FedEx shipping services with their real prices at the checkout. The shipping costs are calculated dynamically based on the products’ weight and addresses using the FedEx API connection. Flexible Shipping for FedEx and WooCommerce uses the global shipping method. It means once it is activated it will display live shipping rates for all the products within all the shipping zones.
Upgrade to FedEx WooCommerce Live Rates PRO
Get priority e-mail support and access all PRO features, upgrade to FedEx WooCommerce Live Rates PRO now →
- Automatic shipping costs calculation and displaying FedEx live rates
- FedEx services’ shipping costs based on cart weight and shipping address
- Limiting services only for those available for the customer’s address
- Limiting manually the FedEx services which the customers may choose
- List and Account rates type support
- Possibility to add the shipment insurance
- All currencies supported by FedEx
- Possibility to set the fixed fallback amount in case no rates were returned
- Debug mode allowing to diagnose the live rates’ problems
- Automatic box packing for multiple products based on weight and volume
- Custom boxes with box weight and padding
- Packing items separately
- Fixed value and percentage handling fees/discounts for FedEx rates
- Estimated delivery date displayed in the checkout
- Advanced estimated delivery date with maximum time in transit, cutoff and lead time
- Excluding certain days of the week from estimated delivery date
- Custom Origin
- Multicurrency support
- Single FedEx Live Rates shipping methods
Available FedEx services
- FedEx 2Day A.M.
- FedEx 2Day
- FedEx Express Saver
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx Ground Home Delivery
- FedEx Ground Economy (Formerly known as SmartPost)
- FedEx International Connect Plus
- FedEx International Economy
- FedEx International Ground
- FedEx Europe First International Priority
- FedEx Overnight
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx Regional Economy
- FedEx International First
- FedEx International Priority
- FedEx Distance Deferred
- FedEx Next Day Afternoon
- FedEx Next Day Early Morning
- FedEx Next Day End of Day
- FedEx Next Day Freight
- FedEx Next Day Mid Morning
Actively developed and supported
The Flexible Shipping for FedEx plugin is constantly being developed by Octolize. Our plugins are used by over 250.000 WooCommerce stores worldwide. Over the years we proved to have become not only the authors of stable and high-quality plugins, but also as a team providing excellent technical support. Join the community of our satisfied plugins’ users. Bet on quality and let our plugins do the rest.
Conditional Shipping Methods
Extend the default functionalities and conditionally display or hide the FedEx shipping methods in your WooCommerce store with Conditional Shipping Methods plugin. Define the rules when the specific shipping methods should be available to pick by your customers and when not to.
Hide the FedEx shipping methods based on numerous conditions:
- Product (Product, Product tag, Product category, Shipping class)
- Cart (Cart total weight, Cart total value)
- Destination & Time (Day of the week, Time of the day, Location)
- Other shipping methods and shipping methods with zero cost.
Why should you choose our FedEx for WooCommerce plugin as a shipping integration in your shop?
Our FedEx for WooCommerce plugin is the first free FedEx integration on the market allowing to display live rates for FedEx services in your shop. It combines the powerful and useful features with FedEx’s quality and reliability as a world-known trademark. Trust our experience and move your business forward with our latest plugin!
Interested in plugin translations?
We are actively looking for contributors to translate this and other Octolize plugins. Each supported language tremendously help store owners to conveniently manage shipping operations.
Your translations contribute to the WordPress community at large. Moreover, we’re glad to offer you discounts for our PRO plugins and establish long-term collaboration. If you have any translation related questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Head over here and help us to translate this plugin:
Ảnh màn hình
This plugin can be easily installed like any other WordPress integration by following the steps below:
- Download and unzip the latest zip file release.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ path.
- Activate the plugin using the Plugins menu in WordPress sidebar menu.
Optionally you can also try to upload the plugin zip file using Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin option from the WordPress sidebar menu. Then go directly to point 3.
Do I need to create a FedEx account?
Yes. Our FedEx WooCommerce plugin requires to have a registered user account in order to connect to the FedEx API.
You can quickly sign up at FedEx.com. You may also check our guide How to create a FedEx account.
How can I configure FedEx services?
To determine which FedEx services should be available for the customers to choose, use the Custom Services: Enable custom services option and select from the Services Table the ones you want to be displayed.
Please mind that even if you decide to use the Custom Services option and choose to offer only selected FedEx services, the FedEx API will display only those services which are available for the particular shipping address.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Shipping Live Rates for FedEx for WooCommerce” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
“Shipping Live Rates for FedEx for WooCommerce” đã được dịch qua 3 ngôn ngữ. Cảm ơn những người tham gia dịch vì đóng góp của họ.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
2.6.5 – 2023-09-06
- Added support for WooCommerce 8.1
2.6.4 – 2023-08-07
- Added support for WordPress 6.3
2.6.3 – 2023-08-03
- Added support for WooCommerce 8.0
2.6.2 – 2023-07-03
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.9
- Added prefixed Psr libraries
2.6.1 – 2023-05-10
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.7
2.6.0 – 2023-04-19
- Assets attached only when needed
2.5.2 – 2023-03-27
- Added support for WordPress 6.2
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.6
2.5.1 – 2023-03-09
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.5
2.5.0 – 2023-02-15
- Added services: Smart Post, Regional Economy, International Connect Plus
2.4.2 – 2023-02-07
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.4
2.4.1 – 2023-01-10
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.3
2.4.0 – 2022-12-13
- Added the Shipping Extensions tab
2.3.0 – 2022-11-23
- Added the WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS) compatibility declaration
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.2
2.2.0 – 2022-10-24
- Added support for WordPress 6.1
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.1
- Updated Octolize tracker
2.1.3 – 2022-10-03
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.0
2.1.2 – 2022-09-15
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.9
2.1.1 – 2022-08-08
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.8
2.1.0 – 2022-07-11
- Added rates cache
2.0.4 – 2022-07-04
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.7
2.0.3 – 2022-06-06
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.6
2.0.2 – 2022-05-12
- Added support for WordPress 6.0
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.5
- Fixed empty packages warnings
- Changed plugin urls
2.0.0 – 2022-04-12
- Added support for Shipping Zones in PRO version
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.4
1.10.1 – 2022-03-02
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.3
1.10.0 – 2022-02-08
- Added rating petition
1.9.0 – 2022-01-24
- Added PHP SOAP module in plugin requirements
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.2
- Usage tracking
1.8.0 – 2022-01-12
- Added UK domestic shipping services
1.7.0 – 2022-01-05
- Added support for WordPress 5.9
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.1
- Added FEDEX_INTERNATIONAL_PRIORITY service
- Fixed list rates
1.6.2 – 2021-12-14
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.0
1.6.1 – 2021-11-08
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.9
1.6.0 – 2021-09-06
- Upgrade composer libraries
1.5.7 – 2021-08-16
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.6
1.5.6 – 2021-07-20
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.5
- Added support for WordPress 5.8
1.5.5 – 2021-05-12
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.3
1.5.4 – 2021-03-09
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.1
1.5.3 – 2021-01-14
- Added support for WooCommerce 4.9
1.5.2 – 2020-12-07
- Added support for WordPress 5.6
1.5.1 – 2020-11-12
- Added support for WooCommerce 4.7
1.5.0 – 2020-08-31
- Added integration with Active Payments plugin
- Added purpose of shipment
1.4.8 – 2020-08-20
- Added support for WordPress 5.5
1.4.7 – 2020-08-10
- Added support for WordPress 5.5
- Added support for WooCommerce 4.4
1.4.6 – 2020-07-21
- Added support for WooCommerce 4.3
- Added support for WordPress 5.4.2
1.4.5 – 2020-05-06
- Added support for WooCommerce 4.1
1.4.4 – 2020-04-08
- Added plugin version global constant
1.4.3 – 2020-04-02
- Added support for WordPress 5.4
1.4.2 – 2020-03-09
- Added additional security hardenings
1.4.1 – 2020-03-05
- Improved debug mode messages.
- Updated PRO advertisement.
1.4 – 2020-02-12
- Added API Status checker.
- Added method title when fallback.
- Tweaked debug mode information.
- Tweaked plugin settings section.
1.3.2 – 2020-01-31
- Added service code meta data in Shipping Item.
1.3.1 – 2020-01-23
- Added deactivation tracker.
- Added meta data interpreters.
- Added PRO version information.
1.3 – 2020-01-20
- Changed debug mode messages.
- Fixed items packing: single package instead multiple.
1.2 – 2019-12-12
- Added fallback support.
- Added First Overnight, Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, International First and International Priority FedEx services.
- Added List/Account rates type.
- Added insurance flag and Insurance option.
= 1.1.1 – 2019-11-04
* Added support for WooCommerce 3.8
1.1.0 – 2019-09-25
- Fixed services field setting.
- Added destination address type.
- Added Ground Home Delivery service.
- Fixed empty weight for products.
- Library prefixed.
- Added filter flexible_shipping_fedex_shipment_before_rate that allows shipment modification before sent to FedEx.
- Added filter flexible_shipping_fedex_settings_before_rate that allows settings modification before sent to FedEx.
- Added filter flexible_shipping_fedex_rates that allows rates modification after reply from FedEx.
- Added filter flexible_shipping_fedex_shipping_service that allows service substitution.
1.0.1 – 2019-09-05
- Fixed translation text domain.
1.0.0 – 2019-09-04
- First release!