Drive Sales and Reduce Support Costs
The Five9 Chat Plug-In for WordPress enables you to quickly and easily add Five9
Chat to your web site. With this plug-in, your visitors can get prompt resolution
to their questions by chatting with an agent.
Increase sales, resolve service inquires faster, and improve customer experience
with the personalized and targeted proactive chat invitations of Five9 Chat. You
can easily specify conditions before offering an invitation to chat with an agent,
such as the time spent by the customer on a page or the number of pages visited
by the customer.
Five9 Chat gives your agents a powerful way to engage customers for support and
purchase inquiries. The intuitive, unified interface enables agents to respond to
customer communications across multiple channels — email, chat, and social — all
in one queue. Pre-scripted answers to commonly asked questions and next best
actions improve conversion rates, speed up responses, and increase sales. With
Five9 Chat Plug-In for WordPress, you can associate different campaigns and
queues to each plug-in to dynamically route your customers to live Five9
Omnichannel agents. Our queue-based routing can deliver the right chat to the
right agent at the right time.
Five9 Chat uses the same role-based analytics and reporting as the other
applications in the Five9 Omnichannel suite. These analytics enable supervisors
to manage agent and workgroup performance based on traditional contact center
metrics. View real-time dashboards and supervisor consoles for agent monitoring
and coaching, and record chats to capture and store correspondence for
compliance and training purposes.
To process Five9 chats, agents must be logged into Five9 Agent Desktop Plus or a
Five9 Plus Adapter for CRM applications.
• Customizable chat widget: Set a custom style and custom fields to match your brand.
• After-hours message: Set business hours for the plug-in, and display an email form for your visitors to request that an agent replies to them on the next business day.
• Mobile optimized: Your customer can chat with your agent by using any device.
• WCAG 2.0 AA certified
• HTTPs secured chat
• Google analytics: Fetch web site visitor statistics with your Google Analytics account and compare chat statistics.
• Estimated waiting time: Display a custom message with a dynamic waiting time when a visitor requests to chat with a live agent.
• Escalate to call: Web site visitors can request a callback from the Five9 chat plug-in.
• Transcripts: Web site visitors can request a chat transcript after the chat has ended.
• Canned responses: Agents can use canned responses during live chat sessions.
• Transfer chats between agents
• Conference chat between agents
• CRM integrations: The plug-in is compatible with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, ServiceNow, Oracle, and Zendesk.
• Comfort messages: Configurable and customizable comfort messages inform your visitors know that the agent is still active.
• Chat monitoring: Five9 Supervisor Plus can monitor live agent chats, including time in queue and agent statistics.
• Chat transcript history: Customer omnichannel history and chat transcripts are available to agents.
• Omnichannel reports: More than 20 omnichannel reports are available for voice, chat, and email.
Ảnh màn hình
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > Five9 Chat and configure the options
Do I need a Five9 Account to use this chat feature?
Yes. In order to use these chat features, you’ll need the Omnichannel service from Five9.
Can I preview the chat before enabling it?
As you configure the chat settings, you can preview what the chat will look like prior to saving your changes. Once you have configured the chat to your liking, save the changes and they will be live.
Yes! Using the shortcode [five9-chat] you can put a link to enable chat on a specific page, instead of loading it on every page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Five9 Live Chat” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Tested against WordPress 5.8.1 and bumped Tested up to version
- Corresponds with Agent Desktop Plus release 12.
- Tested against latest WordPress
- Added option to make a custom field required.
- Added options for auto starting chat and google tracking id
- Enhance options to shortcode
- Updated Readme
- Fix: Small bug fix.
- Fix: Correcting default Chat App URL.
- Initial Release