This plugin registers all required routes and methods for the Fancy Product Designer Admin. So you can manage your Fancy Product Designer with the Admin hosted on https://admin.fancyproductdesigner.com.
You also need the Fancy Product Designer Plugin for WordPress/WooCommerce in order to use this plugin.
See Documentation for further help.
Ảnh màn hình
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
- Search for „Fancy Product Designer REST API“.
- Click install.
- Click activate.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Fancy Product Designer REST API” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Fancy Product Designer REST API” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Required for latest FPD version, otherwise authentication is not working.
- Pricing-Rules endpoint added.
- Update Order endpoint added.
- class-route-ui-layouts.php was missing.
- Updated endpoints. This update requires Fancy Product Designer 4.1.0.
- Setting CORS to allow HTTP methods.
- Improved ednpoints.
- Fixed some issues with endpoints arguments.
- Endpoints added for Products and Views.
- Now working with the new database schema of Gravity Form V2.3. This means also you can only load orders that are made with V2.3 or newer.
- Semi-bold font variant added in response for custom fonts.
- Security issue with password for REST API fixed.
- Endpoints added for Designs.
- Endpoints added for UI Composer.
- Added Automated Export and Advanced endpoints for settings.
- Required for Fancy Product Designer V3.9.2 in order to use the new Automated Export.
- Bold and italic fonts set are added to the single order data for the print-ready export.
- New endpoints added to manage the global settings for Fancy Product Designer via ADMIN.
- Bug: Orders, that were made with an older version of FPD, are not loading.
- Bug: Authentication was conflicting with some other plugins.
- Endpoints updated to use with the new ADMIN.
- Function were used with empty() which caused an error when activating the plugin.
- Checks if a custom structure for permalinks is set in order to use the REST API.
- Updated for Fancy Product Designer – WooCommerce/WordPress plugin V3.4.9.
- Fixed bug for orders in WooCommerce 3.1 because of extra backslashes in the FPD data.
- Fixed bug when trying to log in via /wp-admin.
- Shows an error when the necessary header entries are missing in the $_SERVER variable.
- Fixed a bug that new orders from WooCommerce 3.1.0 could not be loaded into ADMIN.
- WooCommerce orders in the trash were also queried when calling all orders
- Undefined error issue fixed for authentication process
- Get username and password from HTTP_AUTHORIZATION or REDIRECT_HTTP_AUTHORIZATION string, if PHP_AUTH_USER or PHP_AUTH_PW is not set in the header. This will fix the forbidden issue.
- Fixed a Fatal error bug
- You do not need the Application Passwords anymore, set a custom password for authentication in the Fancy Product Designer REST API options. These options can be found in the General settings of Fancy Product Designer settings.
- Checks if Shortcode order database table exists