F12 Floating Menu is a free WordPress plugin which allows you to easily create multiple sticky/floating menus on your Website.
The plugin allows you to add unlimited sticky menus to your website. It’s even possible to show menus only for specific pages and post types.
This allows you to create customized sticky menus for your customers. The plugin uses the font awesome icon pack to chose from. You can also use your custom icons and upload them for each menu.
It is also fully responsive, which will allow you to use it for mobile devices too.
Use the F12 Floating Menu if you are looking for a simple, easy-to-use sticky/floating menu which allows you to give some extra benefits to customers.
- Unlimited Menus
Create as many menus as you want. No limits.
- Easy sortable menu
Easily order your menu by drag and drop.
- Placement option
8 different menu positions (Left, Right, Top, Bottom, Upper Right, Lower Right, Upper Left, Lower Left)
- Show/Hide menus
Show or hide menus on specific pages.
- Menu setting
Each menu can be displayed on all pages, specified pages, or only on defined post types. It’s up to you.
- Mobile configurable
Enable or disable the menu for mobile devices.
- Inbuilt menu icons
Easily pick your icons from a predefined list.
- Custom menu icons
Easily upload your custom icons for your menus.
- Easy to use
Anyone can use it.
Customize the layout via settings or use your own css and php.
- Translation Ready
Use LocoTranslate or WPML to translate the menu.
- Social Sharing
Predefined Social Sharing Links allow you to build your Menus by one click.
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload the plugin to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“F12 Floating Menu, sticky menu for WordPress” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix: Added missing files.
- New: Create Menus directly within the customizer and see your changes live.
- Fix: Fixed a bug causing a limitation on menus visible.
- Fix: Fixed a display issue not showing specific pages as selected within the input field.
- Fix: WordPress 6.0 compatibility
- Fix: Attachment fixed
- New: Added the option to add a custom url as image
- Fix: Syntax error fixed on activation.
- Fix: Custom Images not working caused by the font awesome icon set.
- Fix: Disabled button animation for mobil view.
- Fix: Noopener & Noreferrer fixed
- Fix: Mobile view optimized – Fixed an issue not showing the mobile buttons
- Fix: Fixed a problem loading the admin-style.css in the wp dashboard.
- Fix: Fixed Toggle compatibility.
- Fix: Fixed Version
- Fix: Toggle.js fixed class.
- Fix: Toggle.js replaced replaceAll with a regex replace.
- Fix: JS Fix for Toggle Buttons implemented.
- Fix: Specific Pages not looking for the keyword.
- Update: Updated core structure
- Fix: Fixed calculation for some special positions
- New: Added 4 new positions (corner of the screen) as posibile solution.
- New: Added support option creating a backlink as no script. can be disabled within the settings of the plugin. default is enabled.
- Update: Added css to automatically move the floating menu to the bottom of the screen on mobile devices.
- Version 5.9 compatibility
- Added options to define to display the floating menu everywhere, for custom post types or on specific pages.
- Added options to hide / display the floating menu on desktop, tablet or mobile devices.
- Initial commit