Sometimes you simply want to allow users with the defined user role of “contributor” to upload images as they are writing blog posts. This plugin, when activated, automatically gives contributors the capability to add media. This is a lite plugin, perfect for someone who only wants to modify this one role/capability in which case a larger roles and capabilities plugin would be overkill.
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload the unzipped plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- That’s all! No configuration necessary.
- Does this plugin edit other user roles or other capabilities?
No. This plugin only modifies the media upload abilities of users with the contributor role.
- Will Contributors be able to delete my media?
No. Contributors will be able to view other media items in the library and select them for upload, but they will not be able to delete any media items – including ones that thay themselves have uploaded.
- What if I want to edit more capabilities or roles?
We recommend you check out other plugins in the WordPress repository. At this time we will not be adding additional features to this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Enable Contributor Uploads” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- This is version 1 – everything is new and shiny!
- Update upload capability to be added and removed from contributors only on plugin activation and deactivation.