This ultra light-weight plugin send a customizable notification email to each user/author mentioned in a comment.
Mentions: A mention is an username preceded by the mention qualifier.
Username: This plugin will look for the username in display_names and logins. Multiple authors could be mentioned in a comment.
Qualifier: Can be a character but also a string.
The default qualifier is ‘@’ to work as in Twitter, but it could be changed via admin menu to be ‘#’ or even an string like ‘Mention:’ .
The email can be customized to include or not the whole comment in wich the mention is.
The email can be customized to add a reference to the mentioner profile at the site.
It is also possible to define email header and footer.
The email can include the URl to the comment in which he/she was mentioned
This plugin is I18N (es_ES, en_US, fr_FR)
Any help with translations will be nice!
Ảnh màn hình
- Unload plugin, unzip it to /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Go to plugins Tab and activate it.
- Customize it in email-mentioned tab.
- Could I see an example webpage using this plugin
Yes, feel free to cocreate at eseeusee.com
- Could I use strings as mentions qualifier/prefix?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Email Mentioned” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- First version
- Langs: EN, ES, FR
- Little bugs fixed
- Optimized DB queries
- Added comments on code
- Fixed bug
- Look for the user name in display_name and login
- Sanitized POST values for admin options form