As required in the laws of GDPR, websites aren’t allowed to store unencrypted ip adresses.
But this is the case by default in WordPress. This Plugin prevents the saving of ip adresses and creates a menu item in backend with the opportunity to delete all previous stored ip adresses.
This plugin provides the ability to automatically remove ip addresses after a user-defined time.
The GDPR conformity hasn’t been proved by an lawyer and only reflects the estimation of the author. If you have further questions is legal advice required.
Ảnh màn hình
- Click at ‘install’
- Activate the plugin through the plugin menu in WordPress
- Execute the button ‘Delete all comment ip adresses!’ at backend menu ‘Comments’ and submenu ‘Comment ip’.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“GDPR Tools: comment ip removement” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- FIX: some descriptions
- FIX: Saving for ip adresses now properly working
- UPDATE: Switched menu item to submenu of ‘comments’
- UPDATE: Redesign
- ADD: function to delete all comment ips after user-definable time