Download HTML TinyMCE Button allows users with write access to save posts and pages from the editor page. A button is added to the TinyMCE toolbar which will instantly send a command to your browser to save the content to a new .html file.
A few use cases for this would be:
- Send the HTML to someone without access to your WordPress instance (for review, translation, etc.)
- Preview the content in a browser without any CSS from WordPress
- Create a local backup of a post or page (especially useful if history is disabled)
Ảnh màn hình
- Unzip the plugin contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- What is TinyMCE?
- Why is the downloaded HTML different from how it appears when I view the source of the post or page? And why is it all on one line?
These are unfortunate effects of how WordPress stores the HTML by default. To work around this, you can install the TinyMCE Advanced plugin and select the option to “Stop removing the
<br />tags when saving and show them in the Text editor” on its settings page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Download HTML TinyMCE Button” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Initial release.
- Tweak readme.txt file. (no functional changes)
- Update compatibility to WordPress 4.0. (no functional changes)