This WordPress plugin, “Disable RSS Feeds and Comments,” gives you the ability to turn off both the RSS feeds and comments on pages and/or posts with a few simple clicks. The plugin adds an option under the WordPress Settings menu with a checkbox to disable the RSS feeds. Additionally, it provides two more checkboxes to disable comments on either pages or posts, or both.
This plugin is ideal for website owners who want to restrict access to their site’s content via RSS feeds and/or comments. It provides a quick and simple solution for those looking to enhance the privacy and security of their website. Additionally, the plugin is compatible with the latest version of WordPress, ensuring that it will work seamlessly with your website.
It takes lots of efforts to develop and support a plugin. Please send us your feedback and questions to fix your issue before leaving a bad review.
How it works?
Just Click on options that you want this plugin to add into your website like disabling feeds or comments on pages/posts under the Disable Feeds and Comments Menu
- Disable Feeds on your website
- Disable Comments on your Pages
- Disable Comments on your Posts
- Restrict content access via RSS Feeds/Comments
Ảnh màn hình
From WordPress Dashboard
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to the “Plugins” section and click on “Add New.”
- Search for “Disable RSS Feeds and Comments” and install the plugin.
- Once installed, activate the plugin.
- Go to the “Settings” section in the WordPress dashboard and click on “Disable RSS Feeds and Comments.”
- You will see the options to disable the RSS feeds and comments on either pages, posts, or both.
- Check the boxes for the options you wish to disable.
- Click the “Save Changes” button.
It will start doing it’s job as soon as you enable required option. That’s all, mates!
What is the “Disable RSS Feeds and Comments” plugin for?
This plugin allows you to disable the RSS feeds and comments on pages and/or posts in your WordPress website.
Can I disable comments and RSS feeds for only specific pages or posts?
No, this plugin disables comments and RSS feeds for either all pages, all posts, or both. It does not provide the option to disable them for specific pages or posts.
Can I re-enable the comments and RSS feeds after they have been disabled?
Yes, you can re-enable the comments and RSS feeds by going to the plugin’s settings page and unchecking the appropriate boxes, then saving the changes.
Will disabling comments also disable pingbacks and trackbacks?
Yes, disabling comments will also disable pingbacks and trackbacks.
Will this plugin affect other parts of my website besides the comments and RSS feeds?
No, this plugin is specifically designed to only disable the comments and RSS feeds and will not affect any other part of your website.
Is this plugin compatible with the latest version of WordPress?
Yes, this plugin is compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Disable Feeds and Comments” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fixed: Added option to disable comments on pages / post under the settings menu
- Initial release