Adds a Customizable Search Widget to give you more control over how the search box looks on your sidebar.
- Include options to not require a search button
= Version 1.2.5 =
* Naming typo (how did that get spelled “buttton”?) caused button not to save correctly
- Bug fixed to show correct button type
- Revert back to function (wp_specialchars_decode only in 2.7.1)
- Use different function because of WP 2.7.1 error (ticket #9090)
- Included corrected functionality for users of PHP4
- Slight change to detect “id=” and “style=” tags in text modifier and overide standard formating with custom user formating.
- Check to ensure path to images has beginning “/”
- Corrected Other Modifying Attributes to work correctly with both browser and widget backend
- Initial work onthe widget
If you have found this widget useful, please consider donating to the poor post-college graduate that I am by clicking on the big yellow Donate button on my website, at http://www.briandgoad.com/blog
Extract the zipped file and copy the
customizable-search-widget.php file to your plugins directory. Then activate the Customizable Search Widget from WordPress, and get busy making your sidebar look even more snazy with an awesome search bar!
- Can I Use a Graphic Instead of a Standard Button?
- Yes, you can input the path to an image located in your current theme’s folder. This is located in the Admin panel.
- Can I Change What the Button Says?
- Yes, you can customize this in the Admin panel.
- Can I Modify How the Textbox and Button Look?
- Yes, you can input a custom defined class, id, or style for both the textbox and button in the Admin panel.
[Ask a question] mailto: bdgoad (at) gmail (dot) com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Customizable Search Widget” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Customizable Search Widget” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.