Custom Currency for WooCommerce allows you to change the currency symbol used in WooCommerce and you can add a new custom currency type to the WooCommerce.
I love coffee. without it, I would not be able to create the content to help the developer community, so if you wouldn’t mind, please buying me a cup of coffee. it could be a big help to me to be able to pay the cost of web hosting, domain, and software fee as I need to pay from my pocket.
Ảnh màn hình
How do I add a custom currency symbol for WooCommerce?
You can enter a custom currency symbol by going to WooCommerce > Settings > General Tab and looking down at the “Currency Options” section. There you will find the “Custom Currency Symbol” field.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Custom Currency for WooCommerce” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Custom Currency for WooCommerce” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- UPDATE: Tested on WooCommerce v7.2.2.
- UPDATE: Tested on WordPress v6.2.0-RC.
- UPDATE: Tested on WooCommerce v5.4.0.
- UPDATE: Tested on WordPress v5.8.0-RC.
- UPDATE: Tested on WooCommerce v5.3.0.
- UPDATE: Tested on WordPress v5.7.2.
- FIXED: The translater issue.
- UPDATE: Tested on WooCommerce v5.1.0.
- UPDATE: Tested on WordPress v5.7.0.
- ADDED: Pre-check WooCommerce version when the plugin is activated.
- ADDED: Pre-check WordPress version when the plugin is activated.
- ADDED: Check the plugin compatibility and disable the plugin functionality when has an issue.
- ADDED: Detailed instructions to the plugin.
- FIXED: Refactored the code.
- UPDATE: Tested on WooCommerce v5.0.0.
- UPDATE: Tested on WordPress v5.6.1.
- FIXED: Minor bug fix.
- FIXED: The plugin was only worked on admin users. now supports all users.
- CHANGE: The plugin version is synchronized with the WooCommerce primary version numbers.Ex: v4.9.*
- ADDED: A list of international currency codes is added on the setting page.
- REMOVED: Deleted unnecessary codes while cleaning the project.
- UPDATE: Tested on PHP 8.
- ADDED: Pre-check WooCommerce availability when the plugin is activated.
- FIXED: Minor bug fix.
- FIXED: Disabled forced auto-update.
- CHANGE: Refactored all the code.
- First version release.
- Initial release.