CubeWP Forms is a 100% free extension for the CubeWP Framework (also available for FREE on WordPress.org) that lets you easily build simple or advanced contact forms,
lead forms, feedback forms, and other types of forms for your website using a drag-and-drop form builder and manage the leads.
In addition to serving as a simple contact or lead form, CubeWP Forms can also be used for more advanced purposes.
To create a powerful form you need access to advanced custom fields. CubeWP Forms includes 25 custom fields out-of-the box.
Many of the custom fields included are only available in paid add-ons otherwise. See the list of all custom fields below.
Some of the key features that make it a powerful form builder include the ability for administrators to view and manage lead messages from the backend, as well as the option to configure forms to send instant notification to specific email addresses.
With CubeWP Forms, you can quickly and easily create forms that meet your specific needs and help you capture valuable lead information or feedback from your visitors.
With our premium add-on, CubeWP Frontend Pro, you can also allow users (post authors, listing owners, etc.) to view and manage leads from the frontend user dashboard. This feature provides an easy and convenient way for users to access and interact with leads on your site.
If you want to enable this functionality, be sure to check out CubeWP Frontend Pro.
LeadGen & Contact Form by CubeWP – Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress
Core Features Includes
- Unlimited Forms
- Unlimited form submissions
- Drag and Drop Form Builder
- Drop anywhere with shortcode
- Leads Management (Backend) – aka Entry Management
- Leads Management (Frontend User-dashboard) – requires CubeWP Frontend Pro
- File Uploads
- Instant Notifications (multiple emails)
- Restrict form submission only for logged-in users
- Spam Protection – reCAPTCHA (Google)
- Field Validation
- Set Character Limit
- Smart Conditional Logic
- Mobile Friendly – 100% Responsive
- 25 Advanced Custom Fields
List of all 25 Custom Fields Types Available
Repeatable Field Set
⭐ PREMIUM EXTENSIONS ⭐
The ultimate frontend form and layout builder, you need to create more advanced web apps in a lot less time with WordPress.
Enable monetization via different revenue channels with WooCommerce once you have built your website.
The CubeWP Inbox Pro add-on lets vendors respond to messages from their website without having to leave the site.
How to add the form anywhere?
- Copy paste the unique shortcode generated for each form.
Can I add this to any page or post type?
- Yes you can.
How to view and manage leads from frontend?
- You will need to purchase CubeWP Frontend Pro and create a user-dashboard.
From within WordPress
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for CubeWP Forms
- Click the Install Now button to install the plugin
- Click the Activate button to activate the plugin
- Unzip the download package
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
To getting started with the plugin, please go to Documentation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“CubeWP Forms – LeadGen & Contact Form” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “CubeWP Forms – LeadGen & Contact Form” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
= 1.0.1 2023-01-09
Tweaks: UI Improvements
Fixed: Warnings/ Notices removed
Fixed: Form submission is not working with the Google address field.
Fixed: No leads found text added in the user dashboard.
Fixed: Leads order changed on user dashboard
Fixed: Display of datepicker, timepicker , date & timepicker in repeating fields of submitted leads
= 1.0.1 2022-12-19
- New: Recaptcha settings added in CubeWP Settings.
- New: Recaptcha enable/disable option for each form.
- New: Send email on form submission.
- New: Email option added one or multiple while creating form.
- Fix: Entries override issue solved at frontend dashboard of CubeWP Frontend PRO.
- Update: Form entry system changed now each form entry will be saved in custom database table
NOTE: You might loose old entries because there is no activation on production sites yet so backward compatiblity overruled.