Create sessions (specific date) and organize them in a group of sessions linked to your Sensei course. Sessions are displayed in between the course Modules and / or Lessons. The plugin also lets you restrict Module access before a certain date (for example, the previous session date).
Made for the Sensei Learning Management System plugin for WordPress.
Ảnh màn hình
Installing “Course Session For Sensei” can be done either by searching for “Course Session For Sensei” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Check the ‘Sensei’ plugin is active through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress or install it
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Does this plugin depend on any others?
Yes. It depends on the Sensei plugin. It was tested with Sensei 1.9.16 & 1.9.19.
- Does this create new database tables?
No. There are no new database tables with this plugin.
- Does this load additional JS or CSS files ?
Yes. It loads the
admin-order.min.jsfiles on the admin side and the
frontend.cssfile on the front side.
- Is the plugin compatible with WordPress Multisite (MU)?
Yes. The Wizard plugin was successfully tested on WordPress Multisite. You will have to activate the plugin separately for each site.
- How can I add a Session to a Group of Sessions?
First, add a Group of Sessions and associate it to an existing Sensei course. Then, add or edit a Session. On the right side of the screen, you will notice a box where you can select the Group of Sessions.
- How can I restrict module access so students cannot view its content before the opening date?
You can restrict the module access so students cannot view its content before a specific date. Go to the ‘Courses > Modules’ menu and edit the module. On this screen, you can both set the opening date and whether the content access is restricted. Those options are available for every course associated to the module.
- Is the plugin translated?
Yes. It is translated in French (fr_FR).
You will find the translation files in the
New translations are welcome at https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/course-session-for-sensei
- Where can I get support?
Buy support packs at https://www.open-dsi.fr
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Course Session For Sensei” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Course Session For Sensei” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix Course Sessions template (order when before module)
- Fix Sensei plugin detection (now detects sensei/woothemes-sensei.php)
- Fix all Course Sessions displaying when none added yet
- Fix Course Session display when no or empty module
- Fix Unordered Course Session display
- Fix Restricted module lesson access
- Fix Group of Sessions template display when no Sessions
- Display Group of Sessions description
- Fix French translation
- Initial release