If your subheadings appear on archive pages, they need to start from H3 (because H2 tags are used by the post titles on archive pages).
This plugin dynamically corrects subheadings before they are displayed on your site — for SEO and semantic markup purposes.
You will be able to select one of the following two options (the first one being the default):
My subheadings start from the H2 level: turn them down a level on archive pages.
H2’s become H3’s, H3’s become H4’s, H4’s become H5’s, H5’s become H6’s and H6’s become paragraphs
My subheadings start from the H3 level: turn them up a level on single posts or pages.
H3’s become H2’s, H4’s become H3’s, H5’s become H4’s and H6’s become H5’s
This plugin does not make any changes to your database: the subheadings will only be displayed differently on the front-end site.
If you disable the plugin or decide to uninstall it everything will be back to normal.
Visit the plugin page on VileWorks.com.
Ảnh màn hình
The Plugin can be installed directly from the main WordPress Plugin page.
- Go to the Plugins => Add New page.
- Enter ‘correct my headings’ (without quotes) in the textbox and click the ‘Search Plugins’ button.
- In the list of relevant Plugins click the ‘Install’ link for Correct My Headings on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button on the popup page.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’ to finish installation.
- If your subheadings start from the H3 level go to Settings => Correct My Headings and change the default setting.
- Why do I need this?
For SEO and semantic markup purposes.
Read more about best practices for heading structure on yoast.com/blog-headings-structure/.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Correct My Headings” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
1.0 Initial Release