New WordPress Plugins for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Live Data, Map and Statistics
Video Tutorials | More Plugins | Support Forum »
The Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has become the biggest global threat for humankind, with the number of cases growing exponentially every day. Most people who fall sick with COVID-19 will experience mild to moderate symptoms and recover without special treatment. According to WHO( World Health Organization ), This disease causes respiratory illness (like the flu) with symptoms such as a cough, fever, and in more severe cases, difficulty breathing. You can protect yourself by washing your hands frequently, avoiding touching your face, and avoiding close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell. Since we all are now hit by the long-term lockdown and shutdown worldwide, it’s imperative to raise awareness and update your clients and website visitors about the status of your business. The best way to do this is probably through your WordPress-powered business site.
This plugin displays the Coronavirus ( Covid19 ) live report as a chart or graph. You can display the case data of the whole world and country you care through a single shortcode in your WordPress post or page. You can use this shortcode with some attributes also. This is a very simple plugin with a sole purpose of allowing website owners a quick way to add a COVID-19 chart to their website. You can display all charts as news, worldmeter map, death toll over page navigation. It also shows a specific country like India, Italy, the USA, etc.
This plugin is relying on a 3rd party as a service and under www.domo.com
Service Link → www.domo.com/covid19/
Share the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tracker on your blog or site—no Domo license or coding required.
The COVID-19 data is gathered every 10 minutes from credible sources, including WHO, CDC, Johns Hopkins University, Worldometer, IHME, The COVID Tracking Project, FRED, The New York Times, the Wikipedia compilation of world testing, SafeGraph, and data from AWS Data Exchange.
💌 Common questions
- What is the recovery time for the coronavirus disease?
They found that for people with mild disease, recovery time is about two weeks, while people with severe or critical disease recover within three to six weeks.
- Who is most at risk for the coronavirus disease?
People of all ages can be infected by the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Older people, and people with pre-existing medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease) appear to be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill with the virus. WHO advises people of all ages to take steps to protect themselves from the virus, for example by following good hand hygiene and good respiratory hygiene.
- Is coronavirus a bacteria or virus?
The new coronavirus is a respiratory virus which spreads primarily through droplets generated when an infected person coughs or sneezes, or through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose. To protect yourself, clean your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Which are the first symptoms of the coronavirus disease?
The virus can cause a range of symptoms, ranging from mild illness to pneumonia. Symptoms of the disease are fever, cough, sore throat and headaches. In severe cases difficulty in breathing and deaths can occur.
HOW IT SPREADS
The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air, and quickly fall on floors or surfaces.
You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within close proximity of someone who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then your eyes, nose or mouth.
Protecting yourself and others from the spread COVID-19
You can reduce your chances of being infected or spreading COVID-19 by taking some simple precautions:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and others. Why? When someone coughs, sneezes, or speaks they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person has the disease.
- Avoid going to crowded places. Why? Where people come together in crowds, you are more likely to come into close contact with someone that has COIVD-19 and it is more difficult to maintain physical distance of 1 metre (3 feet).
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and infect you.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately and wash your hands. Why? Droplets spread virus. By following good respiratory hygiene, you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, until you recover. Have someone bring you supplies. If you need to leave your house, wear a mask to avoid infecting others. Why? Avoiding contact with others will protect them from possible COVID-19 and other viruses.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention, but call by telephone in advance if possible and follow the directions of your local health authority. Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent spread of viruses and other infections.
- Keep up to date on the latest information from trusted sources, such as WHO or your local and national health authorities. Why? Local and national authorities are best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.
ACC | Advanced Custom Code
Ảnh màn hình
AUTOMATIC INSTALLATION (EASIEST WAY)
To do an automatic install the plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and
click Add New. In the search field type “Corona Virus visualizations”. Once you have found it you can install it by simply
clicking “Install Now” and then “Activate”.
- Download the plugin
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
- Select the plugin from your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
Under each chart demo, you can copy a shortcode to place anywhere on your website. This shortcode will display the particular chat you want to show.
Can I add the visualization anywhere on my website?
Yes, you can add visualization anywhere else on your WordPress website with a shortcode or PHP function.
Will the visualization work with my theme?
Yes, they work with any WordPress theme if themes are developed according to WordPress standard.
How can I get support if the plugin is not working?
If you face any problem with our plugin or something is not working as it should, first follow the preliminary steps:
Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme that you are currently using.
Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
If none of the previously listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and plugin versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Corona Virus (COVID-19) – Live Report Visualizations in WordPress” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
“Corona Virus (COVID-19) – Live Report Visualizations in WordPress” đã được dịch qua 1 ngôn ngữ. Cảm ơn những người tham gia dịch vì đóng góp của họ.
Dịch “Corona Virus (COVID-19) – Live Report Visualizations in WordPress” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix: Conflict with Twenty Twenty – WordPress theme.