CWV or Core Web Vitals optimization in 1-Click! Boost Your Pagespeed score performance to 100 with Core Web Vital & Pagespeed Booster plugin
Google announced that “Core Web Vitals” are going to be a significant ranking signal for websites. In fact, Core Web Vitals or the page experience signal is going to become a requirement for a page to appear in Google’s Top Stories.
- Webp images: If images are slowing down your website, then converting them to WebP format can improve your page load speed test scores.
- Lazy Load: Lazy loading allows your website to only load images when a user scrolls down to a specific image, which reduces website load time and improves website performance.
- Remove Unused CSS:Unused CSS is any CSS code added by your WordPress theme or plugins that you don’t really need. Removing this CSS code improves WordPress performance and user experience.
- Google Fonts Optimizations: You may start noticing external resources like fonts affecting Google PageSpeed + load times. This is where loading Google Fonts locally comes into play.
- Cache: Caching is one of the most important and easiest ways to speed up WordPress! it reduces the amount of work required to generate a page view. As a result, your web pages load much faster, directly from cache.
We try our best to provide support on WordPress.org forums. However, We have a special team support where you can ask us questions and get help. Delivering a good user experience means a lot to us and so we try our best to reply each and every question that gets asked.
Bug reports for Core Web Vitals & PageSpeed Booster are welcomed on GitHub. Please note GitHub is not a support forum, and issues that aren’t properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
- PHP CSS Parser library used https://github.com/sabberworm/PHP-CSS-Parser – License URI: https://github.com/sabberworm/PHP-CSS-Parser#license (PHP-CSS-Parser is freely distributable under the terms of an MIT-style license.)
Ảnh màn hình
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Core Web Vitals & PageSpeed Booster” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Core Web Vitals & PageSpeed Booster” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
1.0.12 (14 April 2023)
- Fixed: TypeError jQuery is not a function on console #84
- Fixed: Google fonts not loading on PHP 8.0+ #83
- Fixed: Conflict with the Google reCAPTCHA v3 #82
- Fixed: Warning Undefined array key “advance_support” #80
- Improvement : Add a label to the Exclude URL box #81
- Improvement : Exclude Google analytics from js delay #62
1.0.11 (17 February 2023)
- Fixed: Woocommerce payment page is not working. #77
- Improvement : Remove plugin dependency from file_get_contents function #78
1.0.10 (02 February 2023)
- Improvement: Optimized code and fixed frontend js issue
1.0.9 (17 January 2023)
- Fixed: DataTables warning: table id=table_page_cc_style_completed – Ajax error. #73
- Fixed: In multisite setup it shows “Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.” #74
1.0.8 (10 January 2023)
- Improvement: Improved Critical CSS generation.
184.108.40.206 (23rd December 2022)
- Improvement: CSS optimization
220.127.116.11 (14th December 2022)
- Fixed: Critical CSS not generating
1.0.7 (25th November 2022)
- Improvement: Updated Critical CSS Optimisation
- Improvement: Code improvements and fixes
- Added: Support Tab
1.0.6 (21st April 2022)
- Improvement: Centralize all cache in single cache folder
- Fixed: Improve exclude JS and combine
- Added: Created option to clear all cache on one click
- Added: Added lazy load on inline style background images also
- Fixed: Improvement for AMP, AMP for WP, AMP Stories and AMPforWP Stories not apply optimization
1.0.5 (12th April 2022)
- Fixed: Removed minify AMP #49
- Fixed: Removed version from exclude js for gzip
- Fixed: Critical css file not create if content is blank
- Added: Created Static cache method for caching strategy
- Fixed: Proper fix for image lazy load
- Fixed: create disk cache and serve disk cache on php cache
- Fixed: Minify html by replace new line
- Added: Added exclude js from delay for ads load or any thing else
1.0.4 (31th March 2022)
- Fixed: Feed url not shows properly #42
- Fixed: Minification should not apply on feed #42
- Resolved: Critical error with PHP Version 8.0 #38
- Improvement: Added Module for Critical CSS
1.0.3 (16th February 2022)
- Fixed: Icons not loading issue fixed #16
1.0.2 (21th January 2022)
- Improvements: Added module where we can test all optimization on a particular URL #17
- Improvements: UI Improvements #13
- Fixed: Bugs with the latest user case #16
1.0.1 (20th December 2021)
- Improvements: Added Gravatar Caching #11
- Improvements: Option Panel Improved #2 #5 #6 #8
- Fixed: Debug error #7 #10
1.0 (24th September 2021)
- Version 1.0 Released