WordPress lacks a feature to schedule content updates. Keeping your posts and pages up to date manually can often waste your precious time, especially when you already know you’ll soon have to update the same page again.
- Promotions: Automatically publish versions of your pages that contain temporary promotions and schedule content updates where these promotions are removed as soon as they ended.
- Events: Schedule content updates for pages that list events. Automatically publish an updated version of the page after an event ended.
- SEO: Schedule series of content updates to keep your pages and publication dates up to date and satisfy the freshness algorithm.
- Updates page content and publication date
- Compatible with any post type
- Compatible with Elementor and Oxygen Builder
- Nested content updates (several updates of the same page scheduled in a row)
- Lightweight code
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/content-update-schedulerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Each page and post now has a ‘Scheduled Content Update’ link where you can schedule the content updates. Click on it.
- Select the date and time and then save as draft.
How do I schedule a content update?
Each page and post has a ‘Scheduled Content Update’ link in overview where you can schedule the content updates. Click on it. Then select date and time of the update and save as draft (do not click publish).
Does this work with page builders?
Yes, it has been tested with Elementor and Oxygen Builder. It may work with other page builders as well.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Content Update Scheduler” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- First version.