Check-Mail-SMTP plugin allows you to configure a mail server which handles all outgoing email from your website. It takes control of the wp_mail function and use SMTP instead.You can
take record also.
- A self-hosted website running on [WordPress hosting]
SMTP Mailer Settings
- SMTP Host: Your outgoing mail server (e.g. smtp.gmail.com).
- SMTP Authentication: Whether to use SMTP authentication when sending an email (True/False). If you choose to authenticate you will also need to provide your username and password.
- SMTP Username: The username to connect to your SMTP server.
- SMTP Password: The password to connect to your SMTP server.
- Type of Encryption: The encryption to be used when sending an email (TLS/SSL/No Encryption. TLS is recommended).
- SMTP Port: The port to be used when sending an email (587/465/25). If you choose TLS the port should be set to 587. For SSL use port 465 instead.
- From Email Address: The email address to be used as the From Address when sending an email.
- From Name: The name to be used as the From Name when sending an email.
Check-Mail-SMTP Test Email
Once you have configured the settings you can send a test email to check the functionality of the plugin.
- To: Email address of the recipient.
- Subject: Subject of the email.
- Message: Email body.
Ảnh màn hình
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard
- Click the upload tab
- Browse for the plugin file (Check-Mail-SMTP) on your computer
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button
- Can I send email via SMTP from my website using this plugin?
There are no reviews for this plugin.