The 20th of June 2009 was the day when changelogs found their way into readme.txt files of plugins in the WordPress plugin repository. Thanks to Peter Westwood und Mdawaffe a new version of the readme.txt example file was available online that had an example of the changelog in action.
For many many people a changelog is a very important thing; it is all about justifying to your users why they should upgrade to the latest version of a plugin. Changelogger shows the latest changelog right on the plugin listing page, whenever there’s a plugin ready to be updated.
Note: The inline changelog on a plugin update shows up if the plugin author added a changelog section based on the new readme.txt example file to their plugin’s readme file.
- Tiếng Anh
- German (de_DE) (Thanks to me ;-))
- Romanian (ro_RO) (Thanks for contributing romanian language goes to Juergen Toth)
- French (fr_FR) (Thanks for contributing french language goes to Mehdi Kabab)
- Polish (pl_PL) (Thanks for contributing polish language goes to Daniel Fruzynski)
- Belorussian (be_BY) (Thanks for contributing belorussian language goes to FatCow)
- Bulgarian (bg_BG) (Thanks for contributing bulgarian language goes to Dimitar Kolevski)
- Ukrainian (uk_UA) (Thanks for contributing ukrainian language goes to Michael Yunat)
- Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) (Thanks for contributing simplified chinese language goes to 斌果)
Looking for more WordPress plugins? Visit www.schloebe.de/portfolio/
This plugins is released under the GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog.
Ảnh màn hình
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the folder changelogger/ to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress admin panel.
- Installation finished.
Why isn’t this or that implemented to improve the plugin interface?
If you have suggestions please let me know by dropping me a line via e-mail or the wp.org forums.
Where can I get more information?
Please visit the official website for the latest information on this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Changelogger” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- WordPress 5.3 compatibility
- WordPress 4.9 compatibility
- Fixed a small PHP Notice
- WordPress 4.8 compatibility
- Changes in UI
- WordPress 4.7 compatibility
- PHP 7 compatibility
- Added ukrainian localization (Thanks to Michael Yunat)
- ‘Redefining already defined constructor’ bug that occured on several configurations
- WP 3.8 compatibility
- Các bản Bảo Trì
- Added bulgarian localization (Thanks to Dimitar Kolevski)
- Changelogs show up on Multisite environments now (Thanks Richard!)
- Fixed PHP warnings on certain server configs
- Code cleanup
- Changelogs should show up for all plugins in WP 3.0 now
- Fixed a PHP4 activation error in version 1.2.6
- Changelog results caching
- Changelog parsing fixed (someone changed the plugins API, sheesh)
- Added compatility information for a plugin’s most recent update version
- Fixed an incompatiblity with the “Green Active Plugins!” that changed the text-align from left to center
- Cycle through all available changelogs of a plugin – inline
- Added belorussian localization (Thanks to FatCow)
- Added support for WP-Manage-Plugins plugin (thanks to djr for suggesting!)
- Improved german localization
- Improved changelog parsing
- Some more changelogs will be parsed now even if they don’t meet the readme.txt standards
- Added link to Trac revision log
- Added note when the changelog section is not readable
- Added caching mechanism where applicable to save on remote api calls
- Some code changes
- Yeah, nothing more. Really.
- Added note when there’s no changelog section available
- Added romanian localization (Thanks to Juergen Toth!)
- Plugin released