Are @mentions confusing to your BuddyPress users? Disable them with this small and nifty plugin!
- Jeff Sayre – for his WP Hook Sniffer plugin, which helped in debugging an action that wasn’t firing!
- The Simpsons Stonecutters episode – for providing inspiration in the naming of this plugin! 🙂
If you downloaded this plugin and like it, please:
- Donate! – Less than 0.1% of all the people who have downloaded my plugins have made a donation thus far. A small donation (no matter what the amount) does wonders!
- Rate this plugin
- Spread the gospel of BuddyPress
- Download, install and activate the plugin.
- That’s it!
- Read the FAQ for additional info.
- Inline CSS
By default, the plugin uses inline CSS to hide a few elements.
If you prefer to outright remove these elements, read the following:
To remove the @mentions tab from the activity directory, copy over /bp-default/activity/index.php to your child theme and remove the hardcoded
<li id="activity-mentions">list item.
To remove the
@user (?)button from the member profile page, copy over /bp-default/members/single/member-header.php to your child theme and remove the hardcoded
<span class="highlight">from the
Then, disable the inline CSS by adding the following in wp-config.php:
define( BP_NO_MENTIONS_DISABLE_INLINE_CSS', true );
- Where to find support?
I do not check the forums on wordpress.org.
The best place to reach me is on:
Free support is provided when I have the time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“BuddyPress No Mentions” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “BuddyPress No Mentions” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Properly remove @mention email notifications in groups
- First version!