RichSnippets can have very positive impact on the Click-Through-Rate of your Website on Google or any searchengine. With this plugin it is possible to generate a breadcrumb navigation with the microdata format from schema.org. This navigation will be shown on your webpage and the snippets on the search engine result pages.
Until the next release this Plugin works mainly with Themes that have a menu navigation at the top of the page like Zerif Lite.
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload the plugin directory ‘ microdata_breadcrumbs’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to ‘Breadcrumb Menu’ in the Dashboard Sidebar, here you find customizable options.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Breadcrumb Navigation for SEO with Microdata” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- added readme.txt
- added GPLv2 License
- actual values of the input fields in the admin dashboard are now visible
- screenshots are now available
- added license to admin files and stylesheet
- Bugfix: resolved ‘Undifined index…’ in functions_admin
- Bugfix: disabled error reporting for notices
- Bugfix: added missing title tags to category link and link of actual page
- Bugfix: resolved issue with wrong url at the category link
- Integration for the following Themes: Twenty Thirteen, Twenty Fourteen, Twenty Fifteen,
- added screenshot for the new Theme Menu