BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync lets BuddyPress xProfile fields to synchronize with WordPress user fields with a user interface completely fused inside the BuddyPress profile fields management.
Let us know you care about this plugin
Please let us know how much you care about BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync Plugin development rating it (5 stars).
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload the
bp2wp-full-syncfolder to the
- Activate the BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Disable the default BuddyPress Profile Syncing option form “Settings > BuddyPress > Options”
- Assign your BuddyPress profile fields to current WordPress user fields through the BuddyPress Profile Fields Menu
- Update a BuddyPres profile or register a new user through the BuddyPress registration page
- Check the WordPress user profile to see if is in sync with the BuddyPress profile
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
“BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync” đã được dịch qua 2 ngôn ngữ. Cảm ơn những người tham gia dịch vì đóng góp của họ.
Dịch “BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
Release Date: Jun, 16th, 2021
- Compatibility check.
Release Date: Oct, 19, 2020
- Fixed user_url sync. The fields was synced using the usermeta table but this field is on the users table.
Release Date: Sep, 30, 2020
- Fixed a bug that was not syncing fields when the user was added from the WordPress Backend.
Release Date: Oct, 26, 2019
- Fixed a bug that broked up when BP2WP Full sync was active and BuddyPress not.
- Fully tested on WordPress 5.3 and PHP 7.4
Release Date: Nov, 22th, 2017
- Fully tested on WordPress 4.9
Release Date: Jun, 9th, 2017
- Fully tested on WordPress 4.8
Release Date: May, 1st, 2017
- Removed unnecessary action hook bp2wp_profile_update.
Release Date: April, 27th, 2017
- Added a new profile field syncing: “locale”.
Release Date: April, 10th, 2017
- Fixes the meta box description.
Release Date: April, 9th, 2017
- The sync also works if edit users on the WordPress backend.
- Now the sync fully works in two ways BP to WP and WP to BP.
Release Date: January, 29th, 2017
- Initial beta release.
- A full beta testing