By default, BuddyPress does not include comments from non-members (or non-logged-in users more generally) in the sitewide activity stream. This plugin records activity items for those comments.
Please note: the latest version of this plugin (1.2) will NOT work with versions of BuddyPress between 1.2RC and 1.2.1. BP versions 1.2.2+ are supported. Please download an earlier version of this plugin for compatibility with older versions of BuddyPress
- Upload the directory ‘/bp-include-non-member-comments/’ to your WP plugins directory and activate from the Dashboard of the main blog.
- If you’re using a version of BP prior to 1.2, you’ll need to uncomment lines 13 and 14 of the plugin in order to activate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“BP Include Non-member Comments” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fixed some PHP warnings
- Improved PHP 5.4 performance
- Unit tests
- Added checks for spam status
- Fixed bug that made approved comments from site members appear twice
- Adapted to BuddyPress’s new comment activity recording method
- Comment approval now posts to the activity stream as well (as a new comment)
- Fixed comment link bug (thanks unknown!)
- Normalized file structure to latest BP standards (bp_init)
- Fixed problem with deprecated bp_post_get_permalink
- Initial release