BOLD.Pay is a cloud-based multi-channel payment access plugin for WooCommerce.
This secure dynamic payment plugin supports a variety of payment channels such as Direct Carrier Billing, Credit Cards, Online Banking (FPX), E-Wallets and Over-The-Counter (OTC).
WooCommerce plugin is required to be installed and activated before proceeding with BOLD.Pay plugin installation.
Downloading BOLD.Pay plugin for WooCommerce:
1. Launch WordPress, click on Plugins tab and search for BOLD.Pay plugin (Search keyword: bold.pay or boldpay).
2. Click on the Install tab to download BOLD.Pay plugin.
Installing BOLD.Pay plugin within WordPress:
1. Proceed to WooCommerce, click on Settings, select Payment followed by selecting BOLD.Pay plugin.
2. Enter your approved BOLD.Pay Username and API Key:
– Retrieve BOLD.Pay Username and API Key here.
– Obtain approved BOLD.Pay Username and API Key here.
3. Select Currency that supported by your business.
4. A Callback URL is required and mandatory to complete the BOLD.Pay configuration.
5. Selecting the Enable button is mandatory to activate BOLD.Pay plugin.
6. Save your configuration by clicking on the Save Changes button.
Configuring BOLD.Pay plugin within BOLD.Pay site:
1. Proceed to BOLD.Pay site.
2. Select Admin Management menu.
3. Click on the Business Setting tab:
– Scroll to API Key section.
– Enter the information required in the Domain/IP Restrictions field.
– Click on the Add Domain button to submit.
4. Click on the Save Changes button to complete the configuration of BOLD.Pay plugin for WooCommerce.
Enquiries about BOLD.Pay plugin
Click here to submit your enquiries. Our business consultant will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“BOLD.Pay for WooCommerce” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp