The alert is quickly styled and placed on your site, and easily closed by your site visitors should they choose to dismiss it.
You can customize the look of your alert message in a few ways.
- Use a simple color picker to select text and background colors for the message (no coding necessary)
- Add additional CSS in the plugin options if needed
You can specify where the alert should go within your site layout in a few different ways.
- Use any unique CSS-style selector (e.g. #my-div) to choose where to insert the message, or leave this blank to insert at the top of your site’s body
- Choose to insert the alert message either before or after your chosen page element (default is before)
- Use the shortcode [albar_alert] to insert the message anywhere within the content of any page or post
The plugin gives you several choices as to which screens should show your message.
- Show on all pages
- Show on the home page (whether it be a page or your recent posts)
- Show for only certain page/post ID’s
- Go To Plugins >> Add New
- Either search for “Big Boom” or Upload the .zip file downloaded here.
- Once installed, go to the
Settings > Alert Baradmin menu item and choose your settings.
- You can use the plugin settings to determine which pages the alerts show, or you can use the shortcode [albar_alert] within a page or post.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Big Boom Alert Bar” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp