BB Connect for Give Donations makes it easy to add your Give donation forms to any Beaver Builder enabled page.
Adds several custom Give modules to the Beaver Builder page builder.
Custom Give modules:
- Donation Form Module – Add and configure your Give donation form.
- Donation Form Goal Module – Add a Donation Form Goal anywhere in your layout.
- Account Details Module – Give your donors the ability to update their profile and view their donation history. Includes support for Give subscriptions and you can even add your own custom content tabs.
Configure your donation form using the Give plugin and add it to your Beaver Builder enabled page or post.
Ảnh màn hình
- Beaver Builder – WordPress Page Builder
Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
- The modules can be found in the Beaver Builder Page Builder under “Give Modules”.
Does this work with Beaver Builder Pro and Agency?
Yes. It works with all versions of Beaver Builder!
Where can I get support?
BB Connect for Give Donations is pretty straightforward, but if you have a question or problem we will do our best to help out.
- Basic Support: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/bb-connect-for-give-donations/
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“BB Connect for Give Donations” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “BB Connect for Give Donations” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
[2.2.1] – 2020-08-16
- Version bump. Updated for WordPress v5.5
[2.2] – 2018-01-12
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug preventing account module settings panel from loading
[2.1] – 2017-05-30
- Enhancement: The Account Details module now supports Give subscriptions
- Enhancement: UI Tweaks
[2.0] – 2017-05-28
- New: Give Account Details module
- Enhancement: Added help tooltips
- Enhancement: Added Show/Hide toggles
- Fix: Non-static method called statically
[1.1] – 2017-02-14
- Enhancement: Added new Button Only display style
[1.0] – 2017-01-27
- Initial release