- Display METAR & TAF info from NOAA’s Aviation Digital Data Service
- Display up to 6 hours before now
- PIREPs up to 200sm
- Create multiple instances using either widget or shortcode
- WP-CLI Integration
AWFN Block can be found in the Widgets section.
Shortcode Usage: ( shown with defaults )
[adds_weather apts='KSMF' hours=2 show_metar=1 show_taf=1 show_pireps=1 show_station_info=1 radial_dist=100 title='']
Data is cached for 30 minutes using the WordPress Transients API.
Included Filter Hooks:
- adds_kses: Array of permitted HTML tags.
- adds_custom_css: URL of a user-supplied stylesheet. Supplying a stylesheet in theme’s directory ( ‘css/aviation_weather_from_noaa.css’ ) will also override stylesheet.
css/aviation_weather_from_noaa.cssfrom plugin directory into theme directory, keeping that file structure.
- Make desired changes.
- Plugin will load this stylesheet instead of its own.
Code and support available at GitHub
- Upload the entire
/aviation-weather-from-noaadirectory to the
- Activate Aviation Weather from NOAA through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
wp plugin install aviation-weather-from-noaa --activate
- WP_CLI commands should work as expected out of the box.
wp awfn –help
Support will be made available at the GitHub Repo
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Aviation Weather from NOAA” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix minification issue preventing metar and pirep sections from expanding.
- Use Gulp to minify JS
- Upgrade FontAwesome to v5
- Treat radial_dist and hours_before_now and their defaults as strings to fix block error
- Fix admin styling issue with Title only being 100px wide
- Added Gutenberg Block.
- Update add_management_page() args to prevent PHP notice
- Still caching data but loading via Ajax to get around CDN issues
- Fix PHP notices
- Separate functionality into individual classes
- Improve use of transients and options including deletion on uninstall
- Only display most recent METAR & TAF
- Add decoded METAR
- Show/hide decoded METAR and PIREPS
- WP-CLI Integration with error logging
- Removed filter hooks for styling wrappers
- Add ability to not display Metar
- Add check for PHP version 3.3
- Add styling
- Add hooks to filter styling
- Add option for theme supplied stylesheet
- Add unit tests
- Cast values as bool instead of using boolval(), which requires PHP >= 5.5
- Remove local development files from SVN ( basically v0.3.3 without the extra files )
- Fix code that was preventing TAF from displaying
- Fix transients not being deleted on update
- Add check for USA, Canada and Australia if 3 characters entered for ICAO
- Refactor per WordPress coding standards
- Replace cURL and allow_url_fopen() with wp_remote_get()
- Add check to limit hours before now to 6 in shortcode
- Add checks for empty/missing values
- Better sanitizing
- Added ability to use cURL if allow_url_fopen() is disabled
- Fixed readme errors
- Added GitHub link
- Added transients API so we don’t hit NOAA with every page load
- Added custom title to widget + shortcode
- Added ability to hide or display TAF
- Added shortcode
- First release