The AvantLink Integration For WooCommerce plugin allows quick and simple integration of the AvantLink network tracking library into your WooCommerce website.
Users must have a valid, active merchant account with AvantLink to utilize this plugin.
Once activated, merchants can quickly and easily track affiliate sales and attribute commissions through their WooCommerce website.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- You’ll see the Avantlink Logo appear in your Admin Menu; navigate to it.
- On that page, input your Merchant ID and hit save. If you’re not sure what your Merchant ID is, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“AvantLink Merchant Integration For WooCommerce” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Tested up to WordPress version 6.4.1
- Changed from using order_id to get_order_id from the order
- tested up to WordPress version 6.3
- renaming of function to recently added function to be more unique to avoid naming issues.
- Tested WordPress version 6.2
- added string escapes to allow html encoding to be read to php output properly
- Tested WordPress version 6.1
- Tested WordPress version 6.0.2
- Tested WordPress version 5.9
- Tested WordPress version 5.8.1
- Updated Title and Description
- Fixed a bug with item amounts being calculated incorrectly for multiple quantities
- Added protection against a fatal error in edge case with products
- Tested WordPress version 5.4.1
- Updated menu link
- Added logo
- Initial version