APPExperts is a freemium mobile app builder that gives you the power to turn your WordPress-powered website into a mobile application for iOS and Android phones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
APPExperts provides mobility solutions for a broad spectrum of businesses, including blogs, eCommerce stores, CMS websites, and more. It’s all about connecting different platforms to your application so users can reach you anytime, anywhere.
- WooCommerce Functionality Support – Convert your eCommerce store into a mobile app with support for WooCommerce features and functionalities, including simple and variable products, add-to-cart, WebView form-based checkout pages that are integrated with all payment and shipping methods.
- Custom Splash Screen – Design an elegant launch screen to enhance your app’s beauty and boost the user experience with a smooth launch perspective.
- Multilingual Support – All applications are integrated with translation support, management, and editing tools.
- Search Functionality – Include a self-contained search function in your application to provide a reliable search experience for all users.
- App Customization – Customize your app’s menu with custom links, taxonomies, pages, posts, and categories.
- Content Management – Manage your WordPress content on your mobile app any way you want.
- Members-only Access – Create a members-only application that requires users to log in first.
- Support for RTL Languages – The application supports RTL languages (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
- Live Updates from Website to App – Any update to the website will be synced to the mobile application.
- Support for GIF Splash Screen – You can add GIF on their application splash screen.
- Splash Screen Duration – Control the time duration of the splash screen.
- Shimmer Loading – Mobile users can see shimmer loading for App page data.
- Custom App Loader – The user can add a custom App Loader in the app settings tab in GIF format.
- App Caching – Cache content loads on page reload for better page navigation.
- Terms & Conditions – The login or signup screen displays the terms and conditions page.
- Option to Delete Account – Registered users can deactivate their accounts to remove all data from the app.
- Custom Homepage Banners – Add multiple custom banners with custom links.
- Custom Sorting for Homepage – You can set the order for banners on the homepage.
- Exclude WordPress and WooCommerce Taxonomies – Ability to edit taxonomies page and exclude them from the mobile app.
- PeepSo Integration – Access to all PeepSo features from the mobile app.
- PeepSo Polls – Allow users to create polls and post them using PeepSo integration.
- PeepSo Chat – Users can send and receive message, create group chats, add and remove members, enable/disable read receipts, send gifs/images and more with PeepSo Chat integration.
- PeepSo Locations – Allow users to add/edit a location on a post.
- Advanced Search Options – New design for search results screen with tabs to filter results by post types.
What makes APPExperts the best WordPress plugin for mobile app conversion?
- Compatibility – Every application is compatible with all smartphones and screen sizes, whether they support Android or iOS.
- Create your app with Flutter – Develop cross-platform applications for Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, Windows, Google Fuchsia, and the web.
- Customization – Customize the application according to your brand’s theme without any restrictions.
- Self-Publish – APPExperts allows you to publish your application within seconds.
- Automatic update sync – Any changes to the WordPress website will automatically be updated to your mobile application.
- Premium support – We are here to help you every step of the way. Contact us for feature customizations or other requests.
- Tons of other advantages – Flutter app development helps you deliver incredibly fast and expressive results.
APPExperts Pro pricing plans offer you all of the features from the free plan and more, including social sharing, a built-in and ready-to-use icons library for your custom app menu, option to log in using a phone number. You can visit the APPExperts Pro Pricing Plans here.
APPExperts Pro Features
- Create Trademark-free Apps – All pro plans give you the option to remove the APPExperts trademark from the application build.
- Login via Phone Number – Users can login to the mobile application using their phone number.
- OTP Verification on Login – Enable one-time password verification check on login via phone number.
- Social Sharing – Empower users to connect their social media account with your application.
- Multiple Intro Screens – You can now add up to five intro screens on your application.
- Ready-to-use Icon Library – You can select menu icons from a ready-to-use icons library.
- Add Product reviews – Display product reviews for your WooCommerce products.
- Push Notifications – Enable push notifications and send real-time notifications to app users.
- Compatibility with Yith Wishlist Plugin – Add the wishlist support functionality for your eCommerce apps using Yith Wishlist plugin.
- Admob Integration – Users can configure Admob ads for each new component.
- Google Analytics – Firebase integration for Admob, E-Commerce, and Contact form 7 events.
Techincal Documentation & Support
Please read the technical documentation to find the setup and configuration guide related to connecting APPExperts with your WordPress website and designing your first application. It also includes details about features and new updates.
Having trouble customizing your application?
With AppExperts custom application development services, you can free up your IT resources by getting help with the planning, transformation, implementation, and management of any custom or packaged app.
We will help you with every step of the application development process, from conception through maintenance. Visit here for more information.
How does APPExperts work?
- Download the plugin from WordPress.org
- Install and activate the plugin on your WordPress website
- Register as a new user
- Create a new application (configure app details)
- Select your app category (eCommerce, blog, information, etc.)
- Design your application using a variety of different features.
Ảnh màn hình
What is APPExperts?
APPExperts is a WordPress mobile app builder that gives users the power to create Android or iOS apps for their WordPress website.
How to get started?
Start by downloading, activating, and installing the APPExperts plugin on your WordPress website. You can then connect your plugin to the APPExperts platform where you will be able to design, customize and finalize your Android or iOS mobile app to perfection.
Is there a paid version of APPExperts?
The APPExpert WordPress plugin is free to download. However, the WordPress mobile app builder platform on the APPExperts website has a freemium model. You can enjoy most of the features for free but if you want to customize your Android or iOS app with premium features then you can sign-up for different pricing plans.
What technologies do APPExperts mobile apps use?
APPExperts is using flutter mobile application technology to create high-performing WordPress Andriod and iOS mobile applications. We also use APIs to get content from your connected website and allow you to use it within the WordPress mobile application builder.
What are the types of WordPress websites that APPExperts supports?
The plugin connects your website to a WordPress mobile app builder that supports all types of WordPress websites including WooCommerce.
How can I publish my mobile app builder applications on the Apple store or Play store?
Once you’re done creating your Android or iOS mobile app, you will be able to download the version from the APPExperts dashboard. We make sure that the applications are in compliance with the Apple Store and Google Play Store requirements and standards.
And, that’s it! Your application is ready for use – Publish it on Google Play and Apple Store.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“APPExperts – Mobile App Builder for WordPress | WooCommerce to iOS and Android Apps” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix – Affecting login failure
- Added – Compatibility with Peepso versions
- Improved – Enhancements for Peepso chat integration
- Fix – Login and Registration errors
- Fix – Blog post response issues in blog and informative apps
- Added – Peepso chat
- Added – Peepso Poll
- Added – Peepso Location
- Fix – cart issues
- Improved – Cross Origin
- Improved – App search
- Fix for CROS Origin
- Custom home page banners (ability to add multiple clickable banners with custom links)
- Custom home page sorting of page sections
- Exclude any of WordPress and Woocommerce taxonomies from the mobile app
- leaderboard and custom ads sizes in Google Admob
- Update of JWT version
- Fix for caching behavior of web views
- Fix – Fix infinite loading while editing variable product
- Added – Shimmer Loading
- Added – Custom App Loader
- Added – App Caching
- Added – Terms & Conditions
- Added – Option to delete account
- Added – Integration with PeepSo (Pro Feature)
- Added – Admob Integration (Pro Feature)
- Added – Google Analytics (Pro Feature)
- Added – Integration with Peepso
- Added – Social Community option in App Category
- Added – Timeline as menu item type
- Added – Members as menu item type
- Added – Groups as menu item type
- Added – Profile as menu item type
- Improved – UX enhancements
- Improved – Help texts, notes and tooltips
- Added – Integration with Contact Form 7
- Added – Cart Synchronization
- Added – Order Notes as order history
- Added – Support for bookable product type
- Added – Appointment booking
- Fix – General Enhancement and fixes
- Added – Upgraded Flutter base from 2.0 to 3.3
- Fix – General bugs and issues of Flutter v2.0
- update ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Update Licence placement
- update ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Update webview page design to match material designs used in app
- Enhance – Products details
- Fix – Attribute Translation
- Fix – Products filter screen
- Fix – Checkout Translation
- Add – Add push notification feature
- Add – add brought flag to brought products in woocommerce API
- Fix – Fix permission callback definition in rest routes
- Add – Add plugin home page
- Add – Add license key for plugin connection with builder app
- Update – Update plugin settings
- Fix – Fix OPTIONS API call from builder previewer
- Update – Freemius SDK Version 2.4.3
- Fix – Fixed webview page renderer slug check